Windows 10: can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already

Discus and support can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can I download itunes from microsoft if I have installed already?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by carolmorrione, Oct 17, 2019.

1. can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already

can I download itunes from microsoft if I have installed already?

:)

carolmorrione, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Cannot install iTunes

Hello,

What version of Windows are you using?

Did you follow the steps for uninstalling iTunes? If not, do so now.

Right click on Start > Select Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Uninstall all of these applications

• iTunes Software
    • Quicktime
    • Apple Software Update
    • Apple Mobile Support
    • Bonjour (especially Bonjour, the most problematic and most difficult component to remove properly! )
    • Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
    • iPhone (if you have it loaded)
    • and anything else related to iTunes — that’s the tough part where you need to be very careful
    iTunes should be uninstalled in this process of elimination. Reboot the computer.

To install iTunes, follow these steps.

Step one - download the icloud control panel (do not install yet)

Step two - Run the installer as an administrator by right clicking the installer and running as administrator

Step three - after the install finishes, DO NOT reboot

Step four - run the apple software update program and install iTunes from there.

Step five - Reboot, and enjoy

Smittychat., Oct 17, 2019
  4. can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already

Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already

1. can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already - Similar Threads - download itunes microsoft

2. i have already microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have already microsoft 365: contact me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-already-microsoft-365/93203b12-bfc8-4b78-9536-cc7e906297c1
  3. i have already microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have already microsoft 365: contact me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-already-microsoft-365/93203b12-bfc8-4b78-9536-cc7e906297c1
  4. Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...: Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already purchased it, but i uninstalled it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-minecraft-again-without-paying-from/80936c12-ba58-4051-8aea-851e398ef7b2
  5. hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...

hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...: i openeda new acoount and i dont get my apps which i installed on the other acoount, so , should i install them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-do-i-have-to-download-the-apps-from-the/7d2816d9-0d1e-42d9-b83d-034d46128a32
  6. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded: I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through steam, is there any way for Microsoft to check for the steam files instead of re downloading ark again....
  7. Download iTunes from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download iTunes from Microsoft: Good afternoon, When I try to download iTunes from Microsoft it tells me I don't have any devices linked to my account. It tells me to sign in from a device. Sign in to what? My iPhone is plugged into my pc....
  8. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store: Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying automatically, (b) I do not want iTunes installed on the PC and so I want to cancel it. Unfortunately, the download never completes...
  9. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  10. Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes

in Browsers and Email
    Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes: I have Window 10, Google Chrome is my Browser...every time, I am trying to Download iTunes, during download, I get couple of errors, but when Finish..it states: Apple Application Support is Required to Run iTunes.... Please, help...where do I go to Download the Apple...