Windows 10: Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home

Discus and support Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wanting to now Does Microsoft Defender work on windows 11 pcs or do I have to have a 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howard_35_78, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home

HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wanting to now Does Microsoft Defender work on windows 11 pcs or do I have to have a 365 subscription in order to use the new Microsoft defender on my windows 11 pc.I read about the new defender on windows central so I was just curious whether I could download the Microsoft Defender from the internet even if I do not have a 365 subscription.Thanks for your adviceWindows 11 home 64 bit operating system.

:)

Howard_35_78, Jun 17, 2022

2. Subscription of Microsoft 365

Your question is outside the scope of this Community.

We don't work for Microsoft.

We are mainly volunteers here.

Due to privacy restrictions we have no access to your private details to be able to assist you here.

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription:

Cancel your Microsoft subscription

This article covers the steps to cancel
    your Microsoft subscriptions such as free trials, Xbox Live and Microsoft 365.

Bill Smithers, Jun 17, 2022
  3. (Colette) Win User
    Subscription of Microsoft 365

I would like to cancel my subscription of microsoft 365

(Colette), Jun 17, 2022
  4. ManofGod Win User

Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home

Microsoft Reveals Windows 10 Variants

Nope, my original point is that folks are trying to claim that Windows as a Service must mean subscription since Office 365 is subscription based. However, Office 365 is not Office as a service so it does not equate.

ManofGod, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home

1. Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Defender

2. How to reset Windows 11 Home without OEM version of Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset Windows 11 Home without OEM version of Microsoft 365: I have a Windows 11 computer which was originally supplied with an OEM version of Microsoft 365. I don't want this OEM version now expired. I want to be able to accept a share of a Family subscription to MS365. Accepting an invitation to install a share of a Family...
  3. How to reset Windows 11 Home without OEM version of Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset Windows 11 Home without OEM version of Microsoft 365: I have a Windows 11 computer which was originally supplied with an OEM version of Microsoft 365. I don't want this OEM version now expired. I want to be able to accept a share of a Family subscription to MS365. Accepting an invitation to install a share of a Family...
  4. Microsoft Defender - does it automatically come with my Microsoft 365 subscription?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender - does it automatically come with my Microsoft 365 subscription?: I recently started having issues with my google switching over automatically every time I enter a google search, it starts out as as Google search, but switches over to Microsoft Bing. So I researched and downloaded Bitdefender, on a 30 day trial. I talked to them extensively...
  5. Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Microsoft Defender without a 365 subscription on windows 11 home: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wanting to now Does Microsoft Defender work on windows 11 pcs or do I have to have a 365 subscription in order to use the new Microsoft defender on my windows 11 pc.I read about the new defender on windows central so I was...
  6. Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal: My Microsoft Subscription for 365 Personal expires today but I have already bought a Product Key and have registered the details prior to the expiry date. Despite that, I have received a message advising that my Microsoft service will cease on August 1....
  7. Office 365 Home subscription - print problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 Home subscription - print problems: With the last update, I am unable to print in color from Word. Don't know if other Office programs are similarly afflicted. This is a must-have capacity for me a deal-breaker relative to my subscription, so I am very upset by this, especially since there was no advance...
  8. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...
  9. Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home: Im looking into building a new pc and I found that I have a Office 365 Home Subscription key and was wondering if I could use it as a normal Windows 10 Home OS?...
  10. Office 365 Home Subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Home Subscription: How do I know if I have any Office 365 subscriptions left on my card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-home-subscription/6a7fbce8-ce17-42be-81ae-113ac2b75282