Windows 10: Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it?

Discus and support Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I played Minecraft on my PS4 for a long time, and by that, I want to play on PC. But it looks like I have to repurchase Minecraft since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Centralomd, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it?

Hello,

I played Minecraft on my PS4 for a long time, and by that, I want to play on PC. But it looks like I have to repurchase Minecraft since I can't really create a Minecraft account and connect it to my Microsoft account before purchasing.

Can we actually download Minecraft on PC whether is Java or Bedrock without repurchasing even when we already purchased it in console?

If we can't, can Mojang add a feature like that?

Thanks ;

:)

Centralomd, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Kixxed Win User

Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it?

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?

Kixxed, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it?

1. Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it? - Similar Threads - download Minecraft without

2. can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?: can i download Minecraft education without the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-minecraft-education-without-the/1c8ff772-933f-4203-970a-aeb062a709c5
  3. can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?: can i download Minecraft education without the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-minecraft-education-without-the/1c8ff772-933f-4203-970a-aeb062a709c5
  4. Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?: If the Microsoft store is blocked and minecraft.net is blocked, is there a way to still download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-download-minecraft-without-microsoft/daf39054-c762-4193-aff8-a9d0b90f71f9
  5. Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?

Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?: If the Microsoft store is blocked and minecraft.net is blocked, is there a way to still download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-download-minecraft-without-microsoft/daf39054-c762-4193-aff8-a9d0b90f71f9
  6. Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?: Hello, recently I got a new laptop and in setting it up I wanted to install Minecraft. I haven't used Minecraft in 6 months at least. Now when I try and play the launcher and the site doesn't give me the option. What do I do to fix this?...
  7. Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?

Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?: Hello, recently I got a new laptop and in setting it up I wanted to install Minecraft. I haven't used Minecraft in 6 months at least. Now when I try and play the launcher and the site doesn't give me the option. What do I do to fix this?...
  8. Repurchase Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repurchase Minecraft?: I bought minecraft for windows 10 a month ago and when I went onto my other pc then opened the microsoft store, I couldnt find minecraft. I am signed in with the right account, I checked previous purchases and searched for hours for a solution but I got nothing. please help...
  9. Minecraft Accounts + Repurchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Accounts + Repurchase: All I want to be able to do is play on a server my friend is creating on XBOX. But I don't *have* an XBOX, so I decided to do it through my laptop, not realizing that would become an even bigger headache. I bought Minecraft back in...gosh, 2016 or so, through Mojang, and...
  10. I have to repurchase minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have to repurchase minecraft: I purchased minecraft on g2a which i'd assume isn't against their policy and I remember playing it and I haven't played in a while so I went to go play it and it's not in my library and it won't let me install it. I also have the email from g2a...