Windows 10: can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro

Discus and support can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can quick time player work on windows 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mistyblue99, Jan 21, 2019.

1. can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro

can quick time player work on windows 1

:)

Mistyblue99, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
  3. brenn262 Win User
    Windows 10 and quick time player

Original title: Windows 10 and quick time player

I recently purchased a new desktop computer. It came with Windows 10. I can't get any of the quicktime players to work with windows 10. I downloaded the latest version and it does not work. There are streaming movies I watch from certain
    places that I can no longer watch. Any idea which one I need?

brenn262, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro

Delta6326, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro

1. can i download quick time player on windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - download quick player

2. Is there a Window's 10 Pro? How, where can I purchase/download this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a Window's 10 Pro? How, where can I purchase/download this?: 1Is there a Window's 10 Pro?2 Cost AND can it be download with the Key?3 what website for purchase?* Changed to a question* Original title: Is there a Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Can I download Windows 10 Pro with a valid Key?

Can I download Windows 10 Pro with a valid Key?: Can I download Windows 10 Pro with a valid Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-10-pro-with-a-valid-key/e807a33b-6d41-4e12-ac2f-048d5d6e3b4c
  4. Can I download Windows 10 Pro with a valid Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 10 Pro with a valid Key?: Can I download Windows 10 Pro with a valid Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-10-pro-with-a-valid-key/e807a33b-6d41-4e12-ac2f-048d5d6e3b4c
  5. Can I download Windows 10 Pro with a valid Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why can I not download windows 10 pro? I have paid for it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I not download windows 10 pro? I have paid for it.: I paid $99 for Windows 10 pro a couple of days ago and it didn't work on this computer. Is there any way I can redownload it? I realize that the time wasn't right on my laptop. I have since updated the time....
  7. Where can i download the latest Windows 10 Pro iso ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i download the latest Windows 10 Pro iso ?: So i want to reset my pc. But also keep a back up of my windows 10 installation files. Help me with my laziness submitted by /u/Non_Offensive_Name [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iewt45/where_can_i_download_the_latest_windows_10_pro_iso/
  8. Can I index a folder quickly in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I index a folder quickly in Windows 10?: I noticed that indexing takes a long time. I wonder if there's a way to quickly index a folder quickly, such as if you notice that it's not correctly indexed (searches doesn't give expected results in File Explorer). 142383
  9. Can I schedule the time Windows downloads updates?

Can I schedule the time Windows downloads updates?: The title pretty much says it all. I want Windows to download updates between 2 and 8 am. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/can-i-schedule-the-time-windows-downloads-updates/62f0a5e2-5378-410f-8e87-cec6c5bef7db
  10. Can I download a JW player video?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I download a JW player video?: Hello! I would appreciate if you just help me without preaching of how illegal it is to download a video I don't own. Come on, you have done it too. You probably know about the unfortunate plane crash that cost the lives of many members of the Red Army "Alexandrov"...