Windows 10: Can I download roblox?

Discus and support Can I download roblox? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I love games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-roblox/32b2ba00-f87a-4ef8-9e54-eeb139230249 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAICERE, May 27, 2021.

1. JAICERE Win User

Can I download roblox?

I love games

:)

JAICERE, May 27, 2021
  2. RobinRay Win User

Cant download Roblox

I am unable to download the game roblox it just keeps saying downloading but never completes, this is after trying for a couple of hours. Any suggestions

RobinRay, May 27, 2021
  3. Cant download Roblox

Hi Robin,

There are several reasons why you are unable to download Roblox on your Windows 10 PC. It could be due to a network connection failure or your computer does not meet the system requirements needed for the game. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify
    the following information:

• Are you downloading the game from Windows Store?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you able to download other games on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, May 27, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can I download roblox?

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Can I download roblox?

1. Can I download roblox? - Similar Threads - download roblox

2. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...
  3. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...
  4. Maencrosoft can't download roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Maencrosoft can't download roblox: I go to the Microsoft Store, I try to download roblox, I press the setup button to turn gray and there is nothing to install anywhere, it does not show that nothing is installed, it does not wake up, I waited 1 hour help...
  5. Maencrosoft can't download roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maencrosoft can't download roblox: I go to the Microsoft Store, I try to download roblox, I press the setup button to turn gray and there is nothing to install anywhere, it does not show that nothing is installed, it does not wake up, I waited 1 hour help...
  6. Maencrosoft can't download roblox

7. I keep getting an error when i wanna download Roblox on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting an error when i wanna download Roblox on Microsoft Store: Please help me find out why i can't download it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-an-error-when-i-wanna-download/87e8e2b5-dfe8-426a-b1f2-a612ad82681c
  8. I keep getting an error when i wanna download Roblox on Microsoft Store

I keep getting an error when i wanna download Roblox on Microsoft Store: Please help me find out why i can't download it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-an-error-when-i-wanna-download/87e8e2b5-dfe8-426a-b1f2-a612ad82681c
  9. We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...: Where Do I go to give permission to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-got-a-new-computer-im-trying-to-download-roblox/4e2fd716-7060-4afa-9f92-2c87ec7c3d7b
  10. We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...

We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...: Where Do I go to give permission to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-got-a-new-computer-im-trying-to-download-roblox/4e2fd716-7060-4afa-9f92-2c87ec7c3d7b