Windows 10: Can I download the iso file onto my phone and then install it from there with the phone...

Discus and support Can I download the iso file onto my phone and then install it from there with the phone... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/108k902 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xk0qc3/can_i_download_the_iso_file_onto_my_phone_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/108k902, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Can I download the iso file onto my phone and then install it from there with the phone...

/u/108k902, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 21, 2022
  4. monim1 Win User

Can I download the iso file onto my phone and then install it from there with the phone...

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Can I download the iso file onto my phone and then install it from there with the phone...

1. Can I download the iso file onto my phone and then install it from there with the phone... - Similar Threads - download iso file

2. Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop: I'm stuck in bios and i have to download windows,how can i download from phone and can i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-from-my-phone-and-transfer/21bcf421-6f83-44d1-89bc-e715a09ab121
  3. Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop: I'm stuck in bios and i have to download windows,how can i download from phone and can i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-from-my-phone-and-transfer/21bcf421-6f83-44d1-89bc-e715a09ab121
  4. Can i download Windows from my phone and transfer it to my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I downloaded a windows iso file from Chromebook onto USB. Is it bootable? Can I install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a windows iso file from Chromebook onto USB. Is it bootable? Can I install...: I have a possibly infected windows computer and I also have a Google Chromebook. I wanted to make a bootable USB with Windows Media Creator, but on the Chromebook, you can't do that, all you can get is an ISO file onto the USB. So, I downloaded a windows ISO file from my...
  6. I downloaded a windows iso file from Chromebook onto USB. Is it bootable? Can I install...

I downloaded a windows iso file from Chromebook onto USB. Is it bootable? Can I install...: I have a possibly infected windows computer and I also have a Google Chromebook. I wanted to make a bootable USB with Windows Media Creator, but on the Chromebook, you can't do that, all you can get is an ISO file onto the USB. So, I downloaded a windows ISO file from my...
  7. I downloaded a windows iso file from Chromebook onto USB. Is it bootable? Can I install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can I download photos from the Phone Link App without my phone being connected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download photos from the Phone Link App without my phone being connected?: My phone got stolen recently and I didnt back up any photos. When I open the Phone Link app, I am able to view all my photos but only as previews. When I click on them, it just says synching with phone but nothing happens obviously. I was wondering if these photos are...
  9. Can I download photos from the Phone Link App without my phone being connected?

Can I download photos from the Phone Link App without my phone being connected?: My phone got stolen recently and I didnt back up any photos. When I open the Phone Link app, I am able to view all my photos but only as previews. When I click on them, it just says synching with phone but nothing happens obviously. I was wondering if these photos are...
  10. Downloading from I phone 11

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading from I phone 11: I can not download from iphone 11. On the phone , the TRUST message shows up. I click Yes. Nothing else happens on the PC ( windows 10) I tried emailing one picture at a time....sometimes it goes through, sometimes not. My old I phone 8 downloaded in batches with no...