Windows 10: Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere?

Discus and support Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Kind of a silly question but, I have like a all white theme going on in my task bar where I used to have an array of 8 icons that were all white, now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OlliverAira, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere?

Kind of a silly question but, I have like a all white theme going on in my task bar where I used to have an array of 8 icons that were all white, now with the latest update the default mail icon got updated and I cant find any legacy version of it nor any online archives that have it :V

Anyone know a place where I can find it? Or if you still have the old icons on your system I would appriciate if you could send me a copy lel Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere? :D

This is the icon Im looking for But with transparency ofc:
    https://kb.kolabnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/thumb_Mail.jpg

:)

OlliverAira, Feb 27, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere?

Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere?

1. Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere? - Similar Threads - download old icons

2. I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.: I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permanently moved to somewhere. please send me answer to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  3. I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permenantly moved to somewhere.: I can not see files from one drive. they said it is permanently moved to somewhere. please send me answer to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  4. Where i can download old windows versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  5. Where i can download old windows versions?

Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  6. Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere.

Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere.: My Mail app in WIndows 10 has been acting strange for about 3 weeks now. And today it loads/opens but it is totally disfunctional. No emails, no folders for different email accounts. It is a mess. Can it be uninstalled and reinstalled somehow>...
  7. desktop icons have moved somewhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icons have moved somewhere: Awhile back my desktop icons spontaneously changed size then moved to center of screen and now have moved somewhere off the screen. I can only access them by using the desktop in taskbar icon. The only thing left of them on my screen is a transparent blue bar that spans the...
  8. Download old icons for Windows apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download old icons for Windows apps: Kind of a silly question but, I have like a all white theme going on in my task bar where I used to have an array of 8 icons that were all white, now with the latest update the default mail icon got updated and I cant find any legacy version of it nor any online archives that...
  9. Is there somewhere I can download old versions of sticky notes?

Is there somewhere I can download old versions of sticky notes?: Is there somewhere I can safely and easily download old versions of sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-somewhere-i-can-download-old-versions-of/02b3e2a0-ec97-4e7a-b9d9-22087943f14f
  10. Is somewhere available Windows 10 1607 ISO to download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is somewhere available Windows 10 1607 ISO to download?: My brother's Dell Inspiron 1545 lost wifi ability after CU upgrade, tried everything to get it work but no result. I think it vould be get back again by installing the 1607. Is that possible? 88889