Windows 10: Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere.

Discus and support Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Mail app in WIndows 10 has been acting strange for about 3 weeks now. And today it loads/opens but it is totally disfunctional. No emails, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Janice Robinson, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere.

My Mail app in WIndows 10 has been acting strange for about 3 weeks now. And today it loads/opens but it is totally disfunctional. No emails, no folders for different email accounts. It is a mess. Can it be uninstalled and reinstalled somehow>

:)

Janice Robinson, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere.

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere.

1. Can I download the Windows 10 Mail app somewhere. - Similar Threads - download Mail app

2. Windows 10 Mail: how can I download and save attachments?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail: how can I download and save attachments?: Windows 10 Mail: I can open attachments but cannot figure out how to save them to my downloads folder. For example, if someone sends me a pdf I can click to open it and it pops up in Bing ! or Adobe Reader, but I don't see an option to save it from either of those places. On...
  3. Windows 10 Mail: how can I download and save attachments?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail: how can I download and save attachments?: Windows 10 Mail: I can open attachments but cannot figure out how to save them to my downloads folder. For example, if someone sends me a pdf I can click to open it and it pops up in Bing ! or Adobe Reader, but I don't see an option to save it from either of those places. On...
  4. Windows 10 Mail: how can I download and save attachments?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location: Windows 10 Mail app attachment download locationHow I can Find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-attachment-download-location/25b40e98-5269-4671-b5a6-7e60d0effc82
  6. Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I download the old Windows icons from somewhere?: Kind of a silly question but, I have like a all white theme going on in my task bar where I used to have an array of 8 icons that were all white, now with the latest update the default mail icon got updated and I cant find any legacy version of it nor any online archives that...
  7. Is there somewhere I can download old versions of sticky notes?

Is there somewhere I can download old versions of sticky notes?: Is there somewhere I can safely and easily download old versions of sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-somewhere-i-can-download-old-versions-of/02b3e2a0-ec97-4e7a-b9d9-22087943f14f
  8. Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails

Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails: Mail app will not download or send emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-will-not-download-or-send/d35b4402-13c3-4a66-971b-cc7c62b62595
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email: Hi All Think Corrupted Windows 10 Mail app, isn't downloading any mail that I can see, kept saying 1 is unread, but don't see any in the list now, after app reset, didn't help any. Western Digital SSD, Chkdsk should be fine I think, but will run it soon, Sfc/scannow show...
  10. Is somewhere available Windows 10 1607 ISO to download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is somewhere available Windows 10 1607 ISO to download?: My brother's Dell Inspiron 1545 lost wifi ability after CU upgrade, tried everything to get it work but no result. I think it vould be get back again by installing the 1607. Is that possible? 88889