Windows 10: can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better

Discus and support can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but i like 7 betteris this going to be a problem for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keith Southam1, May 26, 2023.

1. can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better

can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but i like 7 betteris this going to be a problem for me

:)

Keith Southam1, May 26, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, May 26, 2023
  3. MRCL Win User
    Need a place to download a Windows 7 pro image

chip.de, its in German (the site), but downloading something won't be a problem. Note its Windows 7 Pro.

64 bit version
    32 bit version

4. can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, May 26, 2023
Thema:

can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better

1. can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better - Similar Threads - download windows8 pro

2. I like window 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I like window 7: But I like windows 10 too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-window-7/30ea2d4f-93a5-452a-b2dc-c095a8149889
  3. can I download the update for windows 7 sp1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I download the update for windows 7 sp1?: can I download the update for windows 7 sp1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-the-update-for-windows-7-sp1/39a3ed15-3750-4213-b51d-efa14cedd9fc
  4. can I download the update for windows 7 sp1?

can I download the update for windows 7 sp1?: can I download the update for windows 7 sp1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-the-update-for-windows-7-sp1/39a3ed15-3750-4213-b51d-efa14cedd9fc
  5. I like the old Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I like the old Windows 7: In the past, Windows 7 is a good version of Windows, as it is the fixed version of Windows Vista and many of people here used Windows 7 a lot. Windows 7 is a legend version of Windows.Shame that Microsoft ended servicing Windows 7For now, I'd like to take a look at it, make...
  6. I like the old Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I like the old Windows 7: In the past, Windows 7 is a good version of Windows, as it is the fixed version of Windows Vista and many of people here used Windows 7 a lot. Windows 7 is a legend version of Windows.Shame that Microsoft ended servicing Windows 7For now, I'd like to take a look at it, make...
  7. I like the old Windows 7

8. I like the old Windows 7

9. can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better

can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but like 7 better: can i download windows 7 i have windows8.1 pro but i like 7 betteris this going to be a problem for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-windows-7-i-have-windows81-pro-but/0b3319aa-500b-4cd2-907b-ef1b265b77e3
  10. I tried to download windows 7

I tried to download windows 7: So I've finished every step in the windows 7 setup, now it was taking to long to boot and I restarted, same thing, restarted and it said resuming windows after that black, no cursor nothing. Don't say something safe mode or whateve. IVE TRIED EVRYTHING,f8 f11,everything. Nope...