Windows 10: can i draw over other apps in windows?

Discus and support can i draw over other apps in windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; draw over other apps is a permission on android, with it we can draw on over apps and show some thing like remainders, that appears on some part of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mohamed Abdel Moneim, Feb 10, 2021.

1. can i draw over other apps in windows?

draw over other apps is a permission on android, with it we can draw on over apps and show some thing like remainders, that appears on some part of the screen - not overlay on all screen - means we can interact with the app we draw on it , can I achieve this in windows 10?

:)

Mohamed Abdel Moneim, Feb 10, 2021

2. Drawing app

Is there any good drawing app for windows 10 mobile phones? I CANNOT find any quality drawing app and the only app that I find is good is the InNote app, a NOTE app!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

HiếuTrương Đăng, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 10, 2021
  4. can i draw over other apps in windows?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

can i draw over other apps in windows?

1. can i draw over other apps in windows? - Similar Threads - draw apps

2. when drawing, pen ink not showing unitl pen lifted up in certain windows apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when drawing, pen ink not showing unitl pen lifted up in certain windows apps: basically , i am using an xp-pen deco fun s ct640 on windows 10 and whenever i try to draw or write with it on apps such as onenote microsoft 365 ver and windows 10 ver or word , the ink will not appear until i lift the pen off the surface of the tablet. the same issue also...
  3. when drawing, pen ink not showing unitl pen lifted up in certain windows apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when drawing, pen ink not showing unitl pen lifted up in certain windows apps: basically , i am using an xp-pen deco fun s ct640 on windows 10 and whenever i try to draw or write with it on apps such as onenote microsoft 365 ver and windows 10 ver or word , the ink will not appear until i lift the pen off the surface of the tablet. the same issue also...
  4. How to improve the note-taking experience and the best drawing/handwritten notes app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to improve the note-taking experience and the best drawing/handwritten notes app?: I am coming from a note 10.1 from 2012 that died to a Surface book 3. So I thought this would be a MAJOR improvement in ALL aspects. Nope...Taking notes in class is awful. I used to use the old S-note app and Lecture Notes from Acadoid.1st issue which I doubt there is a...
  5. How to improve the note-taking experience and the best drawing/handwritten notes app?

How to improve the note-taking experience and the best drawing/handwritten notes app?: I am coming from a note 10.1 from 2012 that died to a Surface book 3. So I thought this would be a MAJOR improvement in ALL aspects. Nope...Taking notes in class is awful. I used to use the old S-note app and Lecture Notes from Acadoid.1st issue which I doubt there is a...
  6. I use paint 3D a lot but today I opened the app, and all my drawings are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use paint 3D a lot but today I opened the app, and all my drawings are gone.: I was using paint 3D today then my laptop overheated but then I opened the laptop again and went back to paint 3D and my drawings were gone! I restarted my computer and gone still. I made a new project then saved it and it appeared but everything else was still gone!...
  7. I use paint 3D a lot but today I opened the app, and all my drawings are gone.

I use paint 3D a lot but today I opened the app, and all my drawings are gone.: I was using paint 3D today then my laptop overheated but then I opened the laptop again and went back to paint 3D and my drawings were gone! I restarted my computer and gone still. I made a new project then saved it and it appeared but everything else was still gone!...
  8. blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps

blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps: hello when ever I'm using pen tool/ drawing in Microsoft apps like word, one note my laptop screen is blinking , I've tried all options but it is not solved. even i tried options - advanced -pen use pen to select..... . ,but it didn't work my screen is still blinking. what...
  9. blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blinking of screen while drawing in Microsoft apps: hello when ever I'm using pen tool/ drawing in Microsoft apps like word, one note my laptop screen is blinking , I've tried all options but it is not solved. even i tried options - advanced -pen use pen to select..... . ,but it didn't work my screen is still blinking. what...
  10. Our existing desktop apps draw unusually thick lines after the Windows 10 upgrade on OCT...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Our existing desktop apps draw unusually thick lines after the Windows 10 upgrade on OCT...: Our customers complain that our company's C# based desktop applications started displaying scaled up thick lines after the Windows update on October 12th 2021. Removing the updates KB5006670 and KB5005539 causes applications to run normally. This phenomenon happens to our...