Windows 10: Can I duel boot windows xp and windows 10

Discus and support Can I duel boot windows xp and windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 machine which is 10 years old has intel Pentium and I have a hp laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GYKGAMER119, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Can I duel boot windows xp and windows 10

I have a windows 10 machine which is 10 years old has intel Pentium and I have a hp laptop

:)

GYKGAMER119, Aug 10, 2020
  2. freaksavior, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Windows XP no boot

I have a no boot issue in windows XP. It just keeps giving me the "no boot device" or something similar. It will boot from the Windows XP Home disk without any issues. I have tried replacing the boot.ini, fixmbr, and fixboot. None of these have worked. I even went so far as to doing the repair by installing Windows XP Home. When it rebooted it still gave me the same reading.

I can get it to boot from a Paragon Rescue disk though. I am at a loss on this one. My next step is to run a boot virus check I suppose, as this system had over 300 trojans, virus' and malware.

This is a friends computer that has a bunch of his work related documents so I don't want to reformat or anything unless it has to.

stinger608, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Can I duel boot windows xp and windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Can I duel boot windows xp and windows 10

1. Can I duel boot windows xp and windows 10 - Similar Threads - duel boot

2. After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.: I recently duel booted my PC to windows and Ubuntu and now whenever I open windows it keeps asking me recovery key. I have the recovery key but it's just hard to type recovery key everytime I open windows....
  3. After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.: I recently duel booted my PC to windows and Ubuntu and now whenever I open windows it keeps asking me recovery key. I have the recovery key but it's just hard to type recovery key everytime I open windows....
  4. Bitlocker recovery key required everytime i reboot when i started to duel boot windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key required everytime i reboot when i started to duel boot windows 11...: Hello! Recently i started duel booting linux mint and windows 11 for programming purposes and getting use to the command line but there is just one problem with that.Everytime i reboot to windows boot manager im required to enter a recovery key which i do have but its just...
  5. Bitlocker recovery key required everytime i reboot when i started to duel boot windows 11...

Bitlocker recovery key required everytime i reboot when i started to duel boot windows 11...: Hello! Recently i started duel booting linux mint and windows 11 for programming purposes and getting use to the command line but there is just one problem with that.Everytime i reboot to windows boot manager im required to enter a recovery key which i do have but its just...
  6. Duel boot 2 hard drives, 2 OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel boot 2 hard drives, 2 OS?: Ok, so my Windows 10 gaming tower took a **** and I removed the hard drive. I then bought a Windows 11 gaming tower and I want to install the windows 10 hard drive as a 2nd OS for a duel boot as there are some things I can't do with windows 11 that I can with 10 like use my...
  7. Duel boot 2 hard drives, 2 OS?

Duel boot 2 hard drives, 2 OS?: Ok, so my Windows 10 gaming tower took a **** and I removed the hard drive. I then bought a Windows 11 gaming tower and I want to install the windows 10 hard drive as a 2nd OS for a duel boot as there are some things I can't do with windows 11 that I can with 10 like use my...
  8. Windows 11 is Slow running in Duel boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is Slow running in Duel boot: Hello, as of recent I've decided to re-introduce windows 11 back onto my PC along side Ubuntu 22.10 in a duel boot setup, for clarity my win 11 partition has 110 gb of space 40 of witch is used, and i tampered very little on the hardware side of things. my laptop is very good...
  9. Windows 11 is Slow running in Duel boot

Windows 11 is Slow running in Duel boot: Hello, as of recent I've decided to re-introduce windows 11 back onto my PC along side Ubuntu 22.10 in a duel boot setup, for clarity my win 11 partition has 110 gb of space 40 of witch is used, and i tampered very little on the hardware side of things. my laptop is very good...
  10. Duel Boot PC:Win 10 and Win 7

Duel Boot PC:Win 10 and Win 7: Win 10, with IE 11 connects and goes online OK. However,Win 7 with IE 8 says its connected, but it will not actually go online. It states '' Internet Explorer cannot display web page". I also installed CROME along with Win 7 and it goes online okay except it loads 5 pages...