Windows 10: can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar

Discus and support can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was wondering if i can add, edit or delete a option on a app's jump list or task list? [img] some apps dont have any options, one being a long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xdarkmario, Mar 19, 2017.

1. can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar

i was wondering if i can add, edit or delete a option on a app's jump list or task list?

can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar [​IMG]

some apps dont have any options, one being a long unfixed issue would be google canary missing its task list.
    and it would be cool to add custom options there as well

:)

xdarkmario, Mar 19, 2017
  2. numpdog Win User

Start menu "Most Used Apps" problem

I found something that might be helpful to you. I pinned the apps I most use to the taskbar. Once on the taskbar, you can right-click on the app icon and see the most recent or jumplist for that app.

numpdog, Mar 19, 2017
  3. DougMarvy Win User
    Edge Jump list

I can create a shortcut and drag and drop it to a program icon on the Taskbar. The accumulation of these events then creates that programs "Jump List" or, for some "Jumplist". This works fine with every program on my Taskbar except Edge. There are other
    ways to create jumplists and I have tried them all with Edge. None work. Are Edge jumplists simply no longer possible?

DougMarvy, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar

1. can i edit a app's jumplist on the taskbar - Similar Threads - edit app's jumplist

2. Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?: So I reaaaaally want to enable jumplists & recent items. Unfortunately due to the current proclivities of my pc, my OCD forbids it. Notepad++ and the .txt extension show the proper icon when accessed from my third party start menu. However when I use the taskbar/jumplist it...
  3. 'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10

'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10: Hi guys, For Excel, I am able to 'pin to this list' an Excel file, and it stays pinned. Good. For Word, I am not able to 'pin to this list' any Word document. Why is that? Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎22-‎Oct-‎20 OS build 19042.804 Experience Windows...
  4. FIXED – WINDOWS 10 JUMPLIST DELAY OPENING JUMPLIST FOLDERS FROM WINDOWS EXPLORER TASKBAR ICON

FIXED – WINDOWS 10 JUMPLIST DELAY OPENING JUMPLIST FOLDERS FROM WINDOWS EXPLORER TASKBAR ICON: [ATTACH] Hey Gang. I’ve been running Windows 10 Pro x64, and have been experiencing Jumplist delay of about 1-2 sec when trying to open jumplist folders from Windows Explorer Taskbar Icon. After hours of researching and testing, I discovered that my issue was caused by two...
  5. Snips & Jumplists

Snips & Jumplists: I often wonder if people realize Snips can be done right from Snip & Sketch's 'commands' on its jumplist; don't, even have to go to/open its window. Speaking of jumplists... for so many things, their jumplists offer 'commands' that one can often work directly with/from an...
  6. Windows 10 taskbar jumplist problem

Windows 10 taskbar jumplist problem: Hello. I recently (about a month ago I think) updated to version 1903 os build 18362.295 (windows 10 pro) and since then I have the problem: when I open a task (from jumplist tasks tab) from an app that is pinned to taskbar (right click chrome and open incognito mode for...
  7. Windows 10 taskbar jumplist size

Windows 10 taskbar jumplist size: How do I control the number of filenames shown in taskbar jumplists? Virtually every article I've seen on this subject in this community is old and useless....
  8. Jumplists not working

Jumplists not working: Hi, most of the jumplists of my pinned programs are not working: [ATTACH] ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [ATTACH] !-- The item is there:...
  9. Can I haz "Using Jumplist Extender for Noobs"?

Can I haz "Using Jumplist Extender for Noobs"?: Earlier someone linked the program to extend jumplists in Windows 10 called Jumplist Extender. The problem is either I'm over-thinking it or (more likely) I missed something obvious and/or the instructions are just way over my head. I'm just trying to increase my jumplist...
  10. Mozilla jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla jumplist: Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned Mozilla icon or it's entry in the start menu it no longer shows the jumplists, recent, private browsing etc. Just gives option...