Windows 10: Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel?

Discus and support Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It costs much time if I run multi netsh commands one by one, can I run them in parallel?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YF1999, Jul 30, 2020.

1. YF1999 Win User

Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel?

It costs much time if I run multi netsh commands one by one, can I run them in parallel?

:)

YF1999, Jul 30, 2020
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Using netsh wlan commands not working

Someone else's network keeps popping up in my list of networks in the Windows 10 Action Center. I've used a cmd prompt and followed all instructions for using "netsh wlan" commands to deny all (and then allow my own network to show, but the network I blocked still keeps popping up in my Action Center then quickly disappearing again. I know I used the proper "netsh" commands, because the command prompt said the network was successfully blocked. I don't understand why it keeps popping up in the list of networks in my Action Center. My own private network should be the only one I see there. Can you help?

Nandilicious, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel?

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel?

1. Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel? - Similar Threads - execute multi netsh

2. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the netsh command to connect WIFI: Currently Netsh support is available to select the SSID and enter the Passphrase in through command prompt for private WiFi's.NETSH WLAN SET HOSTEDNETWORK MODE=ALLOW SSID=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION NAME” KEY=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION PASSWORD”But I have a case where I need to connect...
  3. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the netsh command to connect WIFI: Currently Netsh support is available to select the SSID and enter the Passphrase in through command prompt for private WiFi's.NETSH WLAN SET HOSTEDNETWORK MODE=ALLOW SSID=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION NAME” KEY=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION PASSWORD”But I have a case where I need to connect...
  4. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  6. NETSH command

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NETSH command: Playing around with the command as a utility to troubleshoot connectivity issues. Running this command gives a bunch of great info but I would like to have it save the html file to a specific path. Can't find info on doing that . Does anyone know ? netsh wlan show...
  7. Netsh WLAN command

Netsh WLAN command: I just discovered the NETSH utility. Ran netsh wlan show all on my new desktop PC to see which router wifi channels are being used by other visible networks in my neighborhood. To my astonishment it listed every wifi network profile at least 100, mostly hotels I have...
  8. 10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell: [ATTACH] PowerShell is Microsoft’s own alternative to their own Command Prompt. Earlier, Microsoft announced that they will be open sourcing PowerShell and will be bringing it to recent versions and different Linux flavors like Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,...
  9. NETSH Command - Help please

NETSH Command - Help please: Hi, I may have the wrong end of the stick here but I'm trying to assign my printer a static IP using NETSH. My printer does not allow this on the printer control panel. I have tried adding an exception in the router but this has been problematic. This is the command I'm...
  10. Using netsh wlan commands not working

Using netsh wlan commands not working: Someone else's network keeps popping up in my list of networks in the Windows 10 Action Center. I've used a cmd prompt and followed all instructions for using "netsh wlan" commands to deny all (and then allow my own network to show, but the network I blocked still keeps...