Windows 10: Can I export my mail accounts from Thunderbird and import them into the K9 mailapp (Android)?

Discus and support Can I export my mail accounts from Thunderbird and import them into the K9 mailapp (Android)? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use several mail addresses (work, private and for newsletters, platforms), because I don't want to have a separate app for every account on my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Schlabberinski, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Can I export my mail accounts from Thunderbird and import them into the K9 mailapp (Android)?

I use several mail addresses (work, private and for newsletters, platforms), because I don't want to have a separate app for every account on my smartphone, but rather have everything in the K9 mailapp, I would have to enter everything there.

Is it possible to export the accounts from Thunderbird (where I have them all), transfer the file to my smartphone (via USB) and then import it into K9?

Export and import works in each case, but does the format fit together?

(I didn't find any information about this in a hurry)

:)

Schlabberinski, Jul 9, 2020
  2. golf80 Win User

Having trouble importing my contacts from Thunderbird to windows live mail

Original Title: importing contactc

I am having trouble importing my contacts from Thunderbird to windows live mail. I am not using Outlook as my new default email but using my providers email.

Does anyone know how I can export my contact list from Thunderbird to this email?

golf80, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Can I export my mail accounts from Thunderbird and import them into the K9 mailapp (Android)?

Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird

Hi:

>Disclaimer: I do not use the Win10 Mail app, or WLM, or Outlook. But I, too, have used Thunderbird forever (and have no plans to change email client).

This KB article at the mozillazine forum explains the details of importing to and exporting from TBird:

Importing and exporting your mail

>>I have not tested the procedures described there. So, I offer the suggestion "as is".
    >>I would certainly back up my TB profile before experimenting.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Can I export my mail accounts from Thunderbird and import them into the K9 mailapp (Android)?

1. Can I export my mail accounts from Thunderbird and import them into the K9 mailapp (Android)? - Similar Threads - export mail accounts

2. Importing email messages from Mail for Windows 10 to Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing email messages from Mail for Windows 10 to Thunderbird: Hi, I've been using Mail for Windows 10 and am now moving over to Thunderbird. One of my accounts only supports POP3 so the messages from the last few years are stored in Mail. As there is no Import/Export option in Mail, I've been trying to find out how I can achieve this....
  3. Export my Windows Credentials from Windows 7 and import them into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Export my Windows Credentials from Windows 7 and import them into Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to backup my credentials on Windows 7 and restore them on Windows 10 please? In advance, thank you for your answer. Imène...
  4. Export my credentials from Windows 7 and import them into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Export my credentials from Windows 7 and import them into Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to backup my credentials on Windows 7 and restore them on Windows 10 please? In advance, thank you for your answer. Imène...
  5. Photo Import from Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Import from Android: In June 2019 I imported photos from my LG Aristo 3 with no issues. Now I cannot. Plus photos previously - some are now corrupt or cannot be opened. Was this due to an update and if so, how can this be stopped....
  6. Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account: I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without...
  7. How do you import contacts into Windows 10 Mail from Thunderbird?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you import contacts into Windows 10 Mail from Thunderbird?: I have contacts in my Thunderbird email client on my old laptop and when I bought a new laptop I've decided to try using the Windows 10 Mail app. instead of installing Thunderbird. However, I can't figure out how import my contacts from Thunderbird. Naturally if this is...
  8. I can not import a outlook file I exported.

in Browsers and Email
    I can not import a outlook file I exported.: Sorry if this has been asked before. In my documents folder I have a outlook file folder created automatically. I backed up to the same folder,seem to have worked okay. When i try to import i get this message This outlook data file (.pst) is already in use in the current...
  9. Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird: How do I import address book from Thunderbird to Windows Mail? What protocol does Mail support? 59694
  10. Windows 10 Mail App: Headers & Import/Export

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App: Headers & Import/Export: Anyone figure this out? I can't see a way to view e-mail headers and import/export e-mail in the stock Windows-10 Mail App. Hope it's possible, if not, FAIL! 10377