Windows 10: Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys

Discus and support Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys ? Does not it's a no 1 huge privacy risk for Microsoft industries ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RgolTyg, Aug 28, 2019.

1. RgolTyg Win User

Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys

Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys ?

Does not it's a no 1 huge privacy risk for Microsoft industries ?

:)

RgolTyg, Aug 28, 2019
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys

1. Can I extract email,image,text from swapfile.sys - Similar Threads - extract email image

2. Is there any way to move swapfile and pagefile from the system drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to move swapfile and pagefile from the system drive?: I have tried to use NTFS symbolic link destination drive has no letter assigned:mklink c:\swapfile.sys \\?\Volume{XXXXXXXX-0000-0000-0000-100000000000}\swapfile.sysmklink c:\pagefile.sys \\?\Volume{XXXXXXXX-0000-0000-0000-100000000000}\pagefile.syseverything works fine except...
  3. Can i extract folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i extract folder?: Can i extract folder? not the zipped one, the normal one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-extract-folder/3866206f-7ac2-4098-b534-fd0e792d45b1
  4. Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine: Does anyone know of a routine that could be used to extract only the JPEG images from multiple compresses zip files all in one go? The alternative at the moment is to open each zip file and manually extract the jpeg files, as I don't want to extract the other files or...
  5. Quary about swapfile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quary about swapfile: Does Swapfile.sys file inside file Is replace after restart ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quary-about-swapfile/795c6b15-0b4e-40a9-b9ca-0607b56f0be2"
  6. Can i open swapfile ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can i open swapfile ?: Can i open swapfile, does it constantly change or not ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-open-swapfile/20df7810-b2c3-4293-9379-465f0c44e688"
  7. Can I extract current lock screen image?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I extract current lock screen image?: I currently have an image on my lock screen of Windows laptop which I unfortunately lost the original copy of, but a copy keeps showing up as an option for the lock screen. Can I extract this image somewhere in some folder? Perhaps a hidden folder somewhere? The photograph...
  8. How to extract emails from notepad file ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to extract emails from notepad file ?: Hey guys, I have a notepad file which includes my customers records including email and skype id and some other information. But now I want to extract all of my customers email id only. There is @ mention on every email. Emails are different like from yahoo, live,...
  9. Extract Restore Point from a System Image Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Extract Restore Point from a System Image Backup: Hi, I'm on Win 10 Pro. I recently made a system image backup to a NETWORK drive using the powershell command admin start backup -backuptarget:\\pc\a\tsb-image-file -include:C: -exclude:c:\users\3\box*,c:\users\3\onedrive,c:\users\3\music -allCritical -vsscopy...
  10. Is it time to ditch the swapfile

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it time to ditch the swapfile: The swap file was created in the early days of Windows when hardware was expensive so rather than getting a new hard drive, you had the swap file to help you out. With Windows 10 due next month, I wonder if its time to ditch the swap file and and disable it completely. 6697