Windows 10: can i film a video on windows 10

Discus and support can i film a video on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can I film a video on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeMarcello, Oct 29, 2020.

1. can i film a video on windows 10

can I film a video on windows 10

:)

GeorgeMarcello, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

xxxdannyxxx, Oct 29, 2020
  4. can i film a video on windows 10

Delete Film from Film & TV app (Windows 10)

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the steps below to delete the videos from your list:

• Open Movies and TV app.

• Right click on the Video that you prefer to delete and click on Delete.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

can i film a video on windows 10

1. can i film a video on windows 10 - Similar Threads - film video

2. When on Films and TV and click "save photo from video", how do I make it open photo legacy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on Films and TV and click "save photo from video", how do I make it open photo legacy...: I used to take screenshots on the old photos app, managing to go frame by frame on videos to take screenshots of, but the new app doesn't allow me to go frame by frame, so I am assuming the legacy app is the old one which allows me to do that, so when I try to open a video in...
  3. When on Films and TV and click "save photo from video", how do I make it open photo legacy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When on Films and TV and click "save photo from video", how do I make it open photo legacy...: I used to take screenshots on the old photos app, managing to go frame by frame on videos to take screenshots of, but the new app doesn't allow me to go frame by frame, so I am assuming the legacy app is the old one which allows me to do that, so when I try to open a video in...
  4. What happened to the arrow in Films&TV that would allow transition between videos in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the arrow in Films&TV that would allow transition between videos in...: The arrows to go from the previous video to the next on the films and TV app are no longer visible in windows 10 I noticed this after a "security" update from today. Has anyone else experienced this recently and can it be resolved?...
  5. What happened to the arrow in Films&TV that would allow transition between videos in...

What happened to the arrow in Films&TV that would allow transition between videos in...: The arrows to go from the previous video to the next on the films and TV app are no longer visible in windows 10 I noticed this after a "security" update from today. Has anyone else experienced this recently and can it be resolved?...
  6. Duplicating after trimming a video using Films & TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicating after trimming a video using Films & TV: Whenever I trim a video mp4 file, sometimes the video will duplicate in the same track. For example, if I trim a video down to 20 seconds, it will be a 40 second video that plays the 20 second clip twice in a row. Was wondering how this could be fixed thanks....
  7. Duplicating after trimming a video using Films & TV

Duplicating after trimming a video using Films & TV: Whenever I trim a video mp4 file, sometimes the video will duplicate in the same track. For example, if I trim a video down to 20 seconds, it will be a 40 second video that plays the 20 second clip twice in a row. Was wondering how this could be fixed thanks....
  8. Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...: Recently like in the last couple weeks the layout of the default video trimmer changed on my Windows 10 PC, it used to look extremely similar to the default video player except that the scrubbing bar was replaced with a trimmer bar. Now both the trimmer bar and the video...
  9. Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...

Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...: Recently like in the last couple weeks the layout of the default video trimmer changed on my Windows 10 PC, it used to look extremely similar to the default video player except that the scrubbing bar was replaced with a trimmer bar. Now both the trimmer bar and the video...
  10. Dolby Vision not available through Disney+, Prime Video, Films&TV, Edge, VLC, but through...

Dolby Vision not available through Disney+, Prime Video, Films&TV, Edge, VLC, but through...: Only when playing Dolby Vision content through Apple TV Preview on Windows 11 I can get the Dolby Vision logo to pop up, the screen brightness automatically adjusting to the max and the color preset, in my case "Bright", setting in. How can this still not work on all windows...