Windows 10: Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too...

Discus and support Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too frequently lately, it returns the following message: Stop Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Butlers215, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too...

Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too frequently lately, it returns the following message: Stop Code: KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR.

:)

Butlers215, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too...

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too...

1. Can I find a cure for blue screen "PC must restart"? When this occurs, which is too... - Similar Threads - find cure blue

2. Blue screen occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  3. Blue screen occuring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  4. How long must I suffer. There must be a cure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long must I suffer. There must be a cure: I've been trying to work my way out of the "Error (0xc000007b)" for years now. I'm on Windows 10 and I've mostly tried doing things with my redistributables and directx. But it never changes, only pain ensues. This problem mainly effects me when im attempting to open games...
  5. How long must I suffer. There must be a cure

in Windows 10 Support
    How long must I suffer. There must be a cure: I've been trying to work my way out of the "Error (0xc000007b)" for years now. I'm on Windows 10 and I've mostly tried doing things with my redistributables and directx. But it never changes, only pain ensues. This problem mainly effects me when im attempting to open games...
  6. Blue screen occurs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen occurs: Dear Sir/Madam, Our client encounter blue screen occurs in a notebook recently, we tried to re-format SSD and press F11 to use build-in source to reinstall windows 10 pro, after the reinstallation: We updated the windows 10 pro and related drivers Unplug all...
  7. PC blue screened when I restarted it and nothing with fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC blue screened when I restarted it and nothing with fix it: So I was watching YouTube when my PC was acting really slow so I decided to restart it by turning it off then on again. Then I was met with "your PC ran into an issue starting up" or something of the sort and I've tried every option to fix it such as, restarting it, turning...
  8. Can I shut down / restart my pc when it's frozen on a blue screen?

Can I shut down / restart my pc when it's frozen on a blue screen?: I was just playing some games with my friends and my computer went to the blue screen of death sating it ran into a problem and needs to restart. It's been 30 minutes and it's still at 0% complete, can I restart it or will that damage anything? And are there other ways to fix...
  9. Blue screen after which restart laptop

Blue screen after which restart laptop: Hello, I've been appealing to the Microsoft Community because I'm asking you to think that I'm getting blue on my laptop and then restarting. I really do not know what the reason is and why blue color is made and why is it restarting alone. I checked all the drivers and are...
  10. Must restart before I can log on

in Windows 10 Support
    Must restart before I can log on: Hello, This is not an urgent, "my computer is broken" sort of thing, but rather a "this annoys the crap out of me" sort of thing. SO, it's simple: every time I turn on my computer, I must restart it exactly one time before I can log on. This includes when my computer...