Windows 10: Can I find m,y digital key on my pc?

Discus and support Can I find m,y digital key on my pc? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I find my digital key for Windows on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeRedding Sr, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Can I find m,y digital key on my pc?

Can I find my digital key for Windows on my laptop?

:)

MikeRedding Sr, Jun 10, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Digital activation key

Hi Tony

You do not need a product key to re-install Windows 10, as long as you re-install the exact same Edition of Windows 10, your licence will be unaffected and Windows 10 should self-activate without any user interaction . . .

If you have already re-installed Windows 10 and you have an activation error, please check you have installed the same edition - go to Settings - System - About. Is the correct Edition of Windows 10 listed there that matches the previously installed Edition?

If you are about to re-install Windows 10:

Since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will
    have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers

DaveM121, Jun 10, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Can I find m,y digital key on my pc?

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Can I find m,y digital key on my pc?

1. Can I find m,y digital key on my pc? - Similar Threads - find digital key

2. where do i find my digital product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i find my digital product key: hello i am about to upgrade my pc but i cant find my product key on my desktop or Microsoft account. i do not have a physical key on my computers anywhere. can you help me get it? tried finding it in the command prompt, my settings, Microsoft account, and on my old pc case....
  3. where do i find my digital product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do i find my digital product key: hello i am about to upgrade my pc but i cant find my product key on my desktop or Microsoft account. i do not have a physical key on my computers anywhere. can you help me get it? tried finding it in the command prompt, my settings, Microsoft account, and on my old pc case....
  4. The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...: Per the title, since two days ago those specific keys will sometimes stop working and I have to use the virtual keyboard to substitute. Looking at the keyboard it seems to be a physical 'area' on it and not randomly spaced keys the F keys above seem fine however. I have my...
  5. The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...: Per the title, since two days ago those specific keys will sometimes stop working and I have to use the virtual keyboard to substitute. Looking at the keyboard it seems to be a physical 'area' on it and not randomly spaced keys the F keys above seem fine however. I have my...
  6. How do I find my Windows key digital copy?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I find my Windows key digital copy?: - I do have a purchase receipt linked to my account- I do not have the email with the key anymore- I cannot find customer support contact- I am lost...
  7. How can I switch the Z and Y key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I switch the Z and Y key?: I have just switched my Keyboard layout from ISO to ANSI and I'm learning fast. But what really bothers me is the Z and Y key. Is there any way to switch these two? I have EurKEY installed which adds an additional keyboard layout but includes äöüï and all those other symbols....
  8. The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Finding my product key/digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding my product key/digital license: My All-In-One PC is broken, so I want to move my Windows 10 Home, from my broken one to another PC, however I can't find the product key/digital license on my broken PC. How can I get it?...
  10. Where do I find my digital license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I find my digital license key: My Surface got stuck in a loop with no way out. Had to reload Windows 10 from scratch wiping out all my software and local data. $&#(*&^@^!!!! So I want to create a recovery memory stick with an ISO file on it. I was told I need the product key or digital license. Where is...