Windows 10: Can I find Print Cartridge status in Windows 10?

Discus and support Can I find Print Cartridge status in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Irrespective of Printer Manufacturer and Modal No, can I find Printer Supply/ Cartridge status in Windows 10? Moreover, be it connected with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InTechSys, Oct 30, 2019.

1. InTechSys Win User

Can I find Print Cartridge status in Windows 10?

Hi,

Irrespective of Printer Manufacturer and Modal No, can I find Printer Supply/ Cartridge status in Windows 10?

Moreover, be it connected with wireless or with wired connection.

With Regards
    InTechSys

:)

InTechSys, Oct 30, 2019

2. status of my ink cartridges

where can I view the status of my ink cartridges.

I have en XL black cartridge and still I only get the color cartridges when I print

EricMarcos2, Oct 30, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    status of my ink cartridges

Hi Eric

THe Ink cartridge status is provided by the manufacturers software, if say that is a HP printer, have a look on your Start Menu for a HP printer monitoring application that should show you your ink levels

Have you recently installed a new black cartridge or have you been having difficulty with printing black?

DaveM121, Oct 30, 2019
  4. LemP Win User

printing ink and the amount left in the cartridge.

There are different methods, depending on the make and specific model of the printer.

Printer software from the printer manufacturer (e.g., the HP Toolbox) may include the ability to check the ink levels of the print cartridges. If available, such software is usually included in the CD that is packaged with the printer or as part of the
    "Full Feature Software" available as a driver download from the manufacturer's web site.

If the printer is a network or wi-fi printer, it probably will have a built-in web server, which usually includes print cartridge status information.

Most printers, other than perhaps a really entry-level model, will be able to show print cartridge status either in the printer's LCD display (if it has one) or by printing a "printer status" page using the printer's front panel controls.

Thema:

1. Can I find Print Cartridge status in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - find Print Cartridge

2. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  3. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  4. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printing with black cartridge only

Printing with black cartridge only: Hi, I was using printer and it stopped saying colour cartridge was empty. I went into maintenance and changed the ink details to use the black cartridge only but after trying several times it won't print. it just keep repeating the colour cartridge is empty. i removed the...
  6. Printer status ONLINE but will not print.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer status ONLINE but will not print.: Canon printer installed properly. It is set up without issue. Spent hours on the phone with Canon support to confirm printer is not the problem. Have updated drivers, uninstalled and re-installed printer. Still, every time I try to print a test page or anything, I get an...
  7. Printing cartridge issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing cartridge issues: I just bought a brand new black ink cartridge - a 65 XL - for my HP DeskJet 2622. It states right on the ink cartridge box that it's for my HP DeskJet 2622 printer. When I installed it in my printer, I got an error message that stated it wasn't compatible. I know it's...
  8. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...
  9. status of my ink cartridges

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    status of my ink cartridges: where can I view the status of my ink cartridges. I have en XL black cartridge and still I only get the color cartridges when I print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/status-of-my-ink-cartridges/e255bd17-79c1-4f65-84e7-265d996f5082
  10. How to change the print cartridge with windows 10.

How to change the print cartridge with windows 10.: Ive gone into settings, selected devices, selected printers/scanners then selected my printer and clicked on manage but none of the options seem to take me to a screen where I can check ink levels or change the print cartridge. Do I have to wait for the cartridges to stop...