Windows 10: Can I fix my PC by installing windows on a 2nd drive?

Discus and support Can I fix my PC by installing windows on a 2nd drive? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week I got a critical_process_died boot error loop on my pc, and every solution ive tried hasn't worked. The only option left I wanted to try was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan 1111111, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Can I fix my PC by installing windows on a 2nd drive?

Last week I got a critical_process_died boot error loop on my pc, and every solution ive tried hasn't worked. The only option left I wanted to try was resetting/reinstalling Windows, but it wont let me do that either. I have a 1tb SSD and a 2tb hard drive. My SSD contains the OS and all of my personal files, which I want to keep, but using a USB with windows installation media won't let me reinstall on the SSD without formatting it I assume. Could I use the installation media to install on my hard drive instead so I can use Windows again? The hard drive only contains games which I can just red

:)

Dan 1111111, Aug 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2021
  3. little cat, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Can I fix my PC by installing windows on a 2nd drive?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Can I fix my PC by installing windows on a 2nd drive?

1. Can I fix my PC by installing windows on a 2nd drive? - Similar Threads - fix installing 2nd

2. How can I fix my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC?: I was doing a system image restore and unfortunately i lost power and my system image is corrupted. I can’t even factory reset my computer not even boot up from a USB. Or reinstall windows. I relay don’t know what else to do...
  3. How can I fix my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my PC?: I was doing a system image restore and unfortunately i lost power and my system image is corrupted. I can’t even factory reset my computer not even boot up from a USB. Or reinstall windows. I relay don’t know what else to do...
  4. How can I fix my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my PC?: Recently, I tried downgrading my computer from Windows 11 to Windows 10. For some reason, it failed, and with that, it deleted many key programs and features. For example, I can not open the notification sidebar, neither can I open the start menu or search menu, windows+s...
  5. How can I fix my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC?: Recently, I tried downgrading my computer from Windows 11 to Windows 10. For some reason, it failed, and with that, it deleted many key programs and features. For example, I can not open the notification sidebar, neither can I open the start menu or search menu, windows+s...
  6. Install Windows 10 on 2nd drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on 2nd drive: Hi I currently have a 1Tb HDD, partitioned into ‘C’ one-third and ‘D’two-thirds. ‘C’ is Windows 10 and apps, ‘D’ is data docs, spreadsheets, music…. I have a spare 240Gb SSD 2.5 inch which I’d like to useas the boot drive, with the aim of making Windows 10 start quicker,...
  7. Installation Apps and Data on 2nd Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation Apps and Data on 2nd Drive: I have Dell XPS8940 machine with two drives SSD ( C:) and HDD ( D:) with SATA operation and configured in BIOS for RAID mode. My OS is Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685 ). I wish all new apps and folders: downloads, documents, music, pictures, videos be installed on D: drive...
  8. Installing user files on 2nd drive

Installing user files on 2nd drive: When I installed Win7 years ago there was a script that i use to install user files to a second drive on install of Win7 Is there something like that on Windows 10 Thanks 146111
  9. My extra SSD appears in My PC but not as a drive I can install WindowsApps to. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My extra SSD appears in My PC but not as a drive I can install WindowsApps to. How do I fix it?: I tried to make the title as straightforward as possible. I got an extra SSD, I want to install an app from the Microsoft Store there. Read the saga in much more aggressive yet qualitatively relevant detail here. I really appreciate any help you can provide. submitted by...
  10. Can I install Windows on my portable drive

Can I install Windows on my portable drive: I've recently been wanting to use my USB 3.0 portable drive. My idea was to use it to bring with me if I ever forgot my laptop, and boot into Windows 10 with all my files and applications on it. My hard drive has 1TB storage, so I doubt storage would be an issue. I do...