Windows 10: Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

Discus and support Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimboTheFarmer, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code "0xc00021a" I have to many things on my computer so I can't use a portable hard drive to move everything unless I buy like 5 of them and I cant lose any of my files or apps the softwares I use only give me a 1 time key that I've already redeemed after I reset my pc last yearHere's a list of things I have tried:All the SFC commands told me it couldn't preform the

:)

JimboTheFarmer, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Mary 578 Win User

Tried Reseting my laptop but now receiving a stop code 0xc00021a

Hi I am looking for some help.

And many thanks in advance to anyone who can.

Last week my computer started displaying the blue screen of death. with critical process died being the code.

I was able to enter by shift>Restart etc, but no matter what I did to resolve the problem it still remained.

Today I decided the only alternative was to totally reset my computer, It managed it until it had reset by 82% then the blue screen of death was back, only this time it had a stop code>0xc00021a and this time It just continuously keeps restarting and immediately
    shuts back down leaving me no option of doing anything at all.

Please help thanks.

Mary 578, Feb 17, 2023
  3. Windows 10 STOP CODE fix.

I have seen a lot of people asking how to fix the Windows Stop Code error.

However, I have not seen many of these questions being answered, or the answers given are in the completely wrong direction resulting in a endless loop of frustration.

So, here we go...Windows Stop Code error FIX!

On restart you will see the blue screen with Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install? :( face and it says something like PC has encountered a problem, and needs to be restarted. We will do this for you. Then it restarts, and same thing over and over and over and over.

So...

step 1: Put down the hammer.

step 2: Turn on your PC.

step 3: When you get to the blue screen, you should see an option for advanced system settings or something of that nature. Click there.

step 4: Now, you should see a screen with a list, and a button that says Restart. Click Restart button.

step 5: Wait for system to restart. Then you should see a list of options. You're going to want to select option 4: Enable Safe Mode.

step 6: The system will now boot to safe mode. Enter login and proceed to desktop. Let everything load up completely.

step 7: After you are sure everything is finished loading up, go to start menu, and select Restart.

step 8: The system should reboot in normal operating mode, and will now allow you to login as you normally would on any other day Microsoft doesn't release an update. JK microsoft, you know we love you.

step 9: create a restore point, and backup your stuff.

Good Luck

Chris_ParadiseComputer, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

How do i fresh install Vista?

I take it as youre asking how to do it, then you need a bit more of a "step by step" guide.

1.) backup anything on your old system that you want to keep (either to DVD or a spare drive)
    2.)download any drivers that you will need incase vista dosent have then (Network Drivers are important so that you can get your network card working when you finished the installation and want to download other drivers
    3.) Pop the vista install disc into the DVD drive and restart the PC
    4.)It will load all the installation files and present you with a screen showing your current setup on the discs. You want to delete any existing partitions and then create a new one (Size is up to you, or if you dont want one thats fine aswell)
    5.)Tell it to setup on the partition of your choice and sit back and watch it install
    6.) Itll do a reboot then carry on with the main installation then after thats done you can setup your prefernaces in the step by step menu and finally load windows.
    7.)Boot up windows and get online to download drivers for all the hardware on your computer (Soundcard, Graphics Card, chipset etc...)

*Smile Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install? :)

twicksisted, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

1. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install? - Similar Threads - fix stop code

2. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10: As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?...
  3. Can I fix 0xc00021a without needing a fresh install or reset?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I fix 0xc00021a without needing a fresh install or reset?: So it's been about a month of going back and forth with different support teams but I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code...
  4. Can I fix 0xc00021a without needing a fresh install or reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I fix 0xc00021a without needing a fresh install or reset?: So it's been about a month of going back and forth with different support teams but I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code...
  5. Can I fix 0xc00021a without needing a fresh install or reset?

6. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?: So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code "0xc00021a" I have to many things on my...
  7. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?: So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code "0xc00021a" I have to many things on my...
  8. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password: How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-stop-code-error-0xc00021a/10d501b2-76b9-482f-8e55-c979649a003a
  9. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password: How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-stop-code-error-0xc00021a/10d501b2-76b9-482f-8e55-c979649a003a
  10. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging