Windows 10: can i fix this?

Discus and support can i fix this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop has been hacked I have no permission to change my setting I can not download .. if there anything I can do to fix this or reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FeliciaParedez, Mar 20, 2019.

1. can i fix this?

my laptop has been hacked I have no permission to change my setting I can not download .. if there anything I can do to fix this or reset my laptop

:)

FeliciaParedez, Mar 20, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 20, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 20, 2019
  4. lainey Win User

can i fix this?

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

can i fix this?

1. can i fix this? - Similar Threads - fix

2. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  3. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  6. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  7. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  9. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  10. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...