Windows 10: Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?

Discus and support Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to do it because i'm trying to use a program that allows me to change between speakers and headset, but it isnt working since to windows i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrunoBHG, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?

I need to do it because i'm trying to use a program that allows me to change between speakers and headset, but it isnt working since to windows i have 2 speakers

submitted by /u/BrunoBHG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrunoBHG, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Verikon Win User

Need a New Headset and Speakers.

I've always had good success with Logitech speakers aswell. The Logitech X-230 2.1 speakers can be found for around $50.

On another note, Namslas90 why do you suggest non USB? I'm not sure about Cybie1111's situation, but I like having a USB headset as I can set my teamspeak to work through the headset and have game sound through the speakers. Just would like your input if you know of issues caused by USB headsets.

Verikon, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately this did not solve the problem. I followed the steps but no luck.

Device manager still says WonderBoom headset paired it does not recognize it as a speaker as all. Any other suggestions, please.

Thank you. Rachael

RachaelDoyle1, Nov 25, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers? :p

cadaveca, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?

1. Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers? - Similar Threads - force recognize USB

2. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers: hi i purchased ARDVARK AVMK-26 GAMING DESTOP COMBO which contains an rgb headset keyboard and mouse i'm having problem with the headset i am able to hear sound but the mic is not working it is detecting as speaker in windows 10 please and help...
  3. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers: hi i purchased ARDVARK AVMK-26 GAMING DESTOP COMBO which contains an rgb headset keyboard and mouse i'm having problem with the headset i am able to hear sound but the mic is not working it is detecting as speaker in windows 10 please and help...
  4. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Recognizes My Headset As a USB Audio Device Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Recognizes My Headset As a USB Audio Device Speakers: I have Just Bought a new headphones H350 Redragon - PandoraWindows Recognizes it as USB Audio Device SpeakersHelp Me Please Fix This issue Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recognizes-my-headset-as-a-usb-audio/1549a413-302b-47c7-8ce7-fdc57d5a5b47
  6. Windows Recognizes My Headset As a USB Audio Device Speakers

Windows Recognizes My Headset As a USB Audio Device Speakers: I have Just Bought a new headphones H350 Redragon - PandoraWindows Recognizes it as USB Audio Device SpeakersHelp Me Please Fix This issue Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recognizes-my-headset-as-a-usb-audio/1549a413-302b-47c7-8ce7-fdc57d5a5b47
  7. USB GAMING HEADSET RECOGNIZED AS SIMPLE SPEAKERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB GAMING HEADSET RECOGNIZED AS SIMPLE SPEAKERS: hi , I had not problem such like this before but its like 1 week my win10 recognized my gaming rapoo headset as a simple usb speaker adn the rapoo is unactive , I bought bloody J437 and still I have same problem even after installing the driver of bloody ...my main problem is...
  8. USB GAMING HEADSET RECOGNIZED AS SIMPLE SPEAKERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB GAMING HEADSET RECOGNIZED AS SIMPLE SPEAKERS: hi , I had not problem such like this before but its like 1 week my win10 recognized my gaming rapoo headset as a simple usb speaker adn the rapoo is unactive , I bought bloody J437 and still I have same problem even after installing the driver of bloody ...my main problem is...
  9. USB GAMING HEADSET RECOGNIZED AS SIMPLE SPEAKERS

10. Headset recognized as speakers

Headset recognized as speakers: Hello my Razer Kraken TE is recognized as speakers in the sound control panel. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-recognized-as-speakers/e083518d-ae74-4563-9ad7-3009192977f5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to force window to recognize headset