Windows 10: Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170

Discus and support Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've followed a previous (now closed) blog about installing 4D on Windows 10. I saw all the instructions about updating the dongle, but no one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bosh Meis, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Bosh Meis Win User

Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170

I've followed a previous (now closed) blog about installing 4D on Windows 10. I saw all the instructions about updating the dongle, but no one answered the question if this will send to a Pfaff 2170 as it does not have a usb port.

I have 4d currently installed on a computer with Windows 8. I remember having to do a few cartwheels to make it work, but it does work. My computer is slowly dying. I had to install a new hard drive this week. I'm in a panic that I may lose the ability to use 4D. Has anyone been able to make it work with the Pfaff 2170?

I called software support and they were nasty and said they can't talk to me as they haven't supported 4d in 4 years. This is not true because someone helped me last year with another problem. I called my dealer and she was extremely rude and snippy. I would appreciate any help and support you can give me.

Thanks in advance,

Bosh

:)

Bosh Meis, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Jane Lla Win User

Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

Hi Rosemary,

The embroidery file extension you're trying to save is not supported in Windows 10. Upon researching, it was suggested to look for third-party programs that will allow you to save the said file extensions, or better yet, contact the software developer for Pfaff
    4D Suite for a more established workaround.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Pfaff 4D embroidery software compatibility with Windows 10

I am no longer able to save files to .vp3 when I am using the Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross stitch in Pfaff 4D embroidery software. When trying to save to ".vp3" I only get "other files." Has any other else had this problem and is there any
    work around besides reverting back to Widows XP or vista?

RosemaryPink, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170

Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

I have Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10. Embroidery Extra and Stitch Editor work and save OK. Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross Stitch run OK but will not save to an embroidery file. When trying to save will just get, "(all file(*.*))"
    but no choice of an actual embroidery file to save to; i.e., .VIP3, .SEW, etc. I tried reloading the software running Vista and get same results. Any ideas of how I can get the software to save to an actual embroidery file.

[Move from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

RosemaryPink, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170

1. Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170 - Similar Threads - send files Pfaff

2. Can I send files using Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....
  3. 4D creative Dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4D creative Dongle: I have down loaded my programme . Now I find my Dongle can not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4d-creative-dongle/ce8e2f7f-d567-4d20-8c46-7713ec91dd93
  4. can i send a fax from windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i send a fax from windows 10: Can you send a FAX from Windows 10 and if so, how?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-a-fax-from-windows-10/217456ed-09fb-49d9-95c1-613a37fd629c
  5. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-3d-files-as-an-email-attachment/b58ebcd4-d93c-49fa-bf5f-488df0f0d394"
  6. Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10: I have just had to upgrade to Windows 10 from windows Vista. Now my 5D software suite (version 9.5.1.0) will open but does not work properly. The Hasp works, but several modules of the suite do not work the way they should. My computer technician who installed Windows 10...
  7. How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?: Now use HP Pavilion laptop & HP 3630 Desk jet all in one printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-send-a-fax-in-windows-10/4b06ff9e-d1d1-4561-b404-dec2dfd87566
  8. 4D software fixed windows 10

4D software fixed windows 10: There seem to be so many misconceptions with Hasp not working with Windows 10. We have the old 4D software and have given up on Viking for support. We now go directly to the Sentinel website and download the most current divers and our Hasp and 4D continue to perform...
  9. Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista: I have Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10. Embroidery Extra and Stitch Editor work and save OK. Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross Stitch run OK but will not save to an embroidery file. When trying to save will just get, "(all file(*.*))" but no choice of...
  10. Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista: I have Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10. Embroidery Extra and Stitch Editor work and save OK. Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross Stitch run OK but will not save to an embroidery file. When trying to save will just get, "(all file(*.*))" but no choice of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5d embroidery software windows 10

2. pfaff 2170 creater

3. does viking 4d pro work on windows 10

4. is windows 10 compatible with pfaff 2170,
  5. 4d embroidery software windows 10,
  6. 5dembroidery with windows 10,
  7. 4d embroidery alternative windows 10,
  8. pfaff 4d suite software,
  9. embroidery software windows10,
  10. pfaff 2170 drivers,
  11. 4d embroidery working with windows 10,