Windows 10: Can I get a bit of help with this? I have the latest drivers on a fresh install.

Discus and support Can I get a bit of help with this? I have the latest drivers on a fresh install. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolbit723 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvflki/can_i_get_a_bit_of_help_with_this_i_have_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lolbit723, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Can I get a bit of help with this? I have the latest drivers on a fresh install.

/u/Lolbit723, Mar 1, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 1, 2021
  3. What Drivers To Install

Even though I purchased Windows 7 about two weeks ago, I have not installed it yet. I just want to make sure I install all of the correct things. So, I should have to install
    • latest Intel Chipset Driver
    • latest Intel Matrix Storage Manager (is this the only RAID thing I have to install?)
    • latest Soundmax ADI Audio Driver
    • latest Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Driver
    • latest Marvell SATA driver
    • latest ATI CCC and Driver
    • Windows 7 should install the hyperthreading driver by itself right? Vista did.

char[] rager, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Can I get a bit of help with this? I have the latest drivers on a fresh install.

Driver Issue

Yes *Frown Can I get a bit of help with this? I have the latest drivers on a fresh install. :( Bdw i want to move to Windows 7 so again i've to do all aboe steps that you told or after a fresh install just run the latest driver that i downloaded

BobbyAhuja, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Can I get a bit of help with this? I have the latest drivers on a fresh install.

1. Can I get a bit of help with this? I have the latest drivers on a fresh install. - Similar Threads - bit help latest

2. Can i have help with windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i have help with windows 11 installation: my pc says its compatible however after i do the installation it asks me to do it again and again like and infinite loopThen i tried the windows 11 installion assistant and still after i restarted nothing has changed and it asks me if id like to install windows 11 again...
  3. Can I emulate 32-bit drivers installation and 32-bit software in 64-bit Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I emulate 32-bit drivers installation and 32-bit software in 64-bit Windows?: Hello,I am struggling with installing old hardware, which is mainly 32-bit. It is MIDI-keyboard Creative Prodikeys and HP LaserJet 1018 printer.The drivers were made for 32-bit windows-es, and no 64-bit versions ever were released. So, i am forced to use old Windows - 32-bit...
  4. Can I emulate 32-bit drivers installation and 32-bit software in 64-bit Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I emulate 32-bit drivers installation and 32-bit software in 64-bit Windows?: Hello,I am struggling with installing old hardware, which is mainly 32-bit. It is MIDI-keyboard Creative Prodikeys and HP LaserJet 1018 printer.The drivers were made for 32-bit windows-es, and no 64-bit versions ever were released. So, i am forced to use old Windows - 32-bit...
  5. I have a 32 bit pc can I install a 64 bit windows under my specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a 32 bit pc can I install a 64 bit windows under my specs?: So to be exact my windows is 32 bit it says it is a 32 bit operating system but my cpu I have checked online is Intel Pentium G3220 3ghz which has a 64 bit instruction set and I have been getting this error very often in minecraft that you have a 32 bit windows installed on...
  6. I have a 32 bit pc can I install a 64 bit windows under my specs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a 32 bit pc can I install a 64 bit windows under my specs?: So to be exact my windows is 32 bit it says it is a 32 bit operating system but my cpu I have checked online is Intel Pentium G3220 3ghz which has a 64 bit instruction set and I have been getting this error very often in minecraft that you have a 32 bit windows installed on...
  7. Can I Install Latest Version of Windows 10 during fresh install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I Install Latest Version of Windows 10 during fresh install?: Actually right now I have Windows 10 1909! Due to some reasons I'm not able to update to latest 2004 update! Can I install the latest version directly on my Laptop! submitted by /u/SKY2726 [link] [comments]...
  8. Fresh install, latest drivers, Ethernet works but not showing ssid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh install, latest drivers, Ethernet works but not showing ssid: [ATTACH] Not much of an issue i know but i would like to know why it's won't show my networks name for peace of mind. https://preview.redd.it/agmbbmnln0m51.png?width=358&format=png&auto=webp&s=0c0a8c866e56e863bcf9c5e160941a0af00442d4 submitted by /u/FLavoredbiscotti...
  9. I need help with fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with fresh install: My computer was not running my games well, so i tried installing new drivers. (I have a Gtx 970) The driver completely messed up my native resolution from 1600x900 to 1600x1200. I went into device manager and uninstalled the driver, and restarted so i could get the default...
  10. Where Can I Get the Latest Driver to My BT Dongle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where Can I Get the Latest Driver to My BT Dongle?: Hi guys, I've been looking for the latest driver for my bluetooth dongle which is made by CSR. My bluetooth is, CSR8510A10. I've looked everywhere but cant find it. Can someone help? 100576