Windows 10: CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY

Discus and support CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; WHAT DO I DO TO GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY ,MINE SEEMS NOT TO WORK ANY MORE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Puffy D, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Puffy D Win User

CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY

WHAT DO I DO TO GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY ,MINE SEEMS NOT TO WORK ANY MORE

:)

Puffy D, Jan 21, 2020
  2. L Burgo Win User

New DELL laptop- Windows Product Key

Hi and thanks DaveM121 for the prompt reply.

I followed the instructions supplied by the DELL email but in the end Windows would not automatically activate. I just found an answer by following this below google result instructions:

Find Windows 10 Product Key on a New Computer

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    3. At the command prompt, type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey. This will reveal the product key. Volume License Product Key Activation.

I copied the key and entered it into the option to change product key (not that one was entered as it said it was inactive in red text). FWIW, I never got a product key in any form suggested by the problem solving suggestions
    wormhole link I found in Settings. Apologies if this is a basic newbie issue. It has been doing my head in for the last couple of hours.

Anyway, greatly appreciate your time. Thanks again DaveM121.

L Burgo, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 21, 2020
  4. CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY

product key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the below steps to resolve this issue:

Steps:

• Press and hold Windows key + R.
    • Type ‘slui 3’.
    • Enter your old product key and try to change product key
    • Use the new product and check if you are able to activate.
    For more information please follow the link given below, this information is provided by Andre Da Costa.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-activate-and-resolve-common-product-key/33f31475-93b3-4d1c-812f-4b21fbd807a7

Please get back to us if you are still facing this problem.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY

1. CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY - Similar Threads - PRODUCT KEY

2. Some porblem with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some porblem with product key: so i has a win 10 product key form laptop. unfortunately, my laptop had died last week before that i timely write down my product key carefully and uninstall window 10 from that laptop and i just bought a new pc yesterday then i enter that key into it and it said my key...
  3. Forgot my windows 10 pro product key

Forgot my windows 10 pro product key: I reset my PC recently because it was running really slow and it deactivated. The problem is I can’t remember the product key and don’t have it written down anywhere. Is there a way I can find out what it is ?...
  4. Will removing my account from a Windows 10 device remove it's product key?

Will removing my account from a Windows 10 device remove it's product key?: I got an old PC that had Windows 10 Pro and tried to upgrade my Windows 10 Home on my Gaming PC to Pro so I signed in on my Microsoft account on the older computer, but then after a bit of research I found out OEM keys cannot be transferred from one device to another. Will I...
  5. Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?

Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?: I am currently using a copy of my brothers W10 pro license that he lent to me because my old computer HDD is dying.So I have my brother's copy installed to a new SATA 3 SSD and I want to take the product key Yes I know the key needs to be Retail in order to be transferredfrom...
  6. Product ID changed after entering the same windows 10 product key twice on the same computer

Product ID changed after entering the same windows 10 product key twice on the same computer: Hi,My product ID changed after entering the same product Key which is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-3V66T on the same PC. So is there any way to get my Product ID back?...
  7. Product ID changed after entering the same Product key in the same PC

Product ID changed after entering the same Product key in the same PC: Hi,My product ID changed after entering the same product Key which is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-3V66T on the same PC. So is there any way to get my Product ID back?...
  8. Product key find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key find: So my problem is quite complicated and completely my fault but I hope I can get some help. I was trying to fix some really weird network issues that started months after building my PC . It had been working in perfect condition but suddenly stopped connecting correctly. In an...
  9. about product key

about product key: help me how to change my product key i lost my old oneand my laptop keep on showing this error every time it starts error like activate the key its shows two options to click .one is go to settings and another is close...
  10. please provide me with my product key number

please provide me with my product key number: I am seeking your assistance to resolve my Windows 10 activation issue bearing in mind that I am not able to find my product key number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-me-with-my-product-key-number/16f70aa3-fdad-476a-9525-2547c450ee78

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Window 10 activeation command