Windows 10: can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?

Discus and support can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son and daughter have been sharing the Minecraft Java edition license I bought quite a while ago and for Xmas they wanted a second one so they could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RocketRay, Jan 4, 2021.

1. RocketRay Win User

can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?

My son and daughter have been sharing the Minecraft Java edition license I bought quite a while ago and for Xmas they wanted a second one so they could play with/against each other. So I ordered the bedrock edition Windows native and they found that it's not quite compatible with the Java version. The Java one can log in to servers and host games, but the bedrock edition can't join those servers or join hosted games.

So either I need to know how to make the bedrock edition 100% compatible with the Java edition, or a refund so I can buy a second Java edition license.

:)

RocketRay, Jan 4, 2021

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 4, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 4, 2021
  4. can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?

minecraft bederock edition

i cant refund minecraft Windows 10 bedrock Edition.

spastimasti, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?

1. can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition? - Similar Threads - refund exchange Minecraft

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. minecraft bedrock refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock refund: I want to refund minecraft bedrock on windows 10, how do I refund+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-refund/0c4c69e5-aea6-4402-a865-f4339fc509f2
  6. Refunding or Exchange of minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding or Exchange of minecraft windows 10 edition.: Yesterday, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition through Microsoft store, however, I have found out today that my friends have Java edition- so I cannot play with them. I tried to refund the game so I can buy the java edition, however, apparently, you can't refund it. Is...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...