Windows 10: Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game

Discus and support Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; is it possible to get a refund after downloading the wrong version of a game minecraft? Bought it online from the microsoft store but it is not showing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnneMcDerment, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game

is it possible to get a refund after downloading the wrong version of a game minecraft? Bought it online from the microsoft store but it is not showing anywhere on order history.

:)

AnneMcDerment, Apr 2, 2020

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 2, 2020
  3. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game

I want a refund

Hi,

The issues that you encounter in downloading your game from Windows Store may occur if the app is corrupted or due to a network connection error. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are there any error messages when you download your game from Windows Store?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when downloading a different game?

In the meantime, you can reset Windows Store to clear the store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

For refund requests, you can contact Answer Desk Support directly on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game

1. Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game - Similar Threads - refund downloading wrong

2. Will I be able to get Windows 10 home download version refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I be able to get Windows 10 home download version refund?: I purchased windows 10 home download version as I needed the new product key to activate my second-hand brought desktop PC.once from a website, not from microsoft which was a lot cheaper, and the code did not work so I thought I got scammed.Then I purchased again this time...
  3. Will I be able to get Windows 10 home download version refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I be able to get Windows 10 home download version refund?: I purchased windows 10 home download version as I needed the new product key to activate my second-hand brought desktop PC.once from a website, not from microsoft which was a lot cheaper, and the code did not work so I thought I got scammed.Then I purchased again this time...
  4. Will I be able to get Windows 10 home download version refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?: I paid for the game a total of $26.95 and went to try and play the game that I bought, and found out that it says that I didn't even buy it. I try to open the launcher and it keeps on saying this exact message:"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account....
  6. How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?: I paid for the game a total of $26.95 and went to try and play the game that I bought, and found out that it says that I didn't even buy it. I try to open the launcher and it keeps on saying this exact message:"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account....
  7. How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?

How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack and couldnt play with my friends so i bought minecraft java edition and was trying to get a refund for minecraft windows 10 starter pack * Moved from Research/Eyes First * Original title: minecraft...
  8. Downloaded wrong version of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded wrong version of game: I’ve paid for Minecraft for Windows 10 and realised it’s the wrong version and should have paid for the Java eddition. Does anyone know if l could swap over to Java without having to pay again? Thanks...
  9. can i refund a game key

can i refund a game key: so i used a key to buy minecraft windows edition by accident and didn't do research because it doesn't have shaders, can i refund the game and and get the game key again to refund it to the the original site i bought it from?...
  10. wrong version downloaded can not activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wrong version downloaded can not activate: I am very unhappy with the support I did not receive. I purchase an upgrade to windows 10 pro and received Windows 10 enterprise, through no fault of my own. I did not receive a product key with my order and my computer is no ACTIVATED. After 2 support |conversation and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get a refund for minecraft pc