Windows 10: can i get a refund if i buy minecraft windows 10 and it doesnt work?

Discus and support can i get a refund if i buy minecraft windows 10 and it doesnt work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i was wondering if it would be possible to be able to get a refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition if i bought it and it didn't work. Ive been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sophi_berri, Jul 16, 2021.

1. can i get a refund if i buy minecraft windows 10 and it doesnt work?

Hi, i was wondering if it would be possible to be able to get a refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition if i bought it and it didn't work. Ive been contemplating buying but I'm scared that it wont work and id be wasting my money with no way of getting it back.

:)

sophi_berri, Jul 16, 2021

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Legend75 Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund

So I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft store. Big mistake, I should have gotten it on the actual Minecraft site but when I clicked it, it brought me to Microsoft store so I assumed that it could only be bought there. Boy was I wrong, I got
    the game and constant pending, it says doesnt say anyway to fix it. I looked up ways to fix the pending problem. Nothing not a single thing on how to fix it. Only thing that showed up was a bunch of other fixes for other problems because there seems to be
    a lot of problems with the Microsoft store. So I looked on the Minecraft website found where I could buy it on the actual Minecraft site and now I have 2 Minecraft dungeons one that works one that doesn't. So no problem right? Just refund the one that doesn't
    work right? Nope. looked up a video on how to refund on Microsoft store. no refund button. so looks like there is no way to refund. but after the game doesn't work? like that's messed up. So yeah any suggestions on what I should do? I have this broken game
    that wont install. I do not mean suggestions on how to get the pending to work because I don't need 2 Minecraft dungeons. I just need suggestions on what I should do, like can I gift it to someone or is there actually a way to refund? anything like that please
    help. Sorry if this comes off as rude but im just really mad right now.

Edit: Thanks to sumit I got a refund. If anyone is having this problem go to this link:

Xbox Support

Legend75, Jul 16, 2021
  4. can i get a refund if i buy minecraft windows 10 and it doesnt work?

minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

can i get a refund if i buy minecraft windows 10 and it doesnt work?

1. can i get a refund if i buy minecraft windows 10 and it doesnt work? - Similar Threads - refund buy minecraft

2. How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?: I paid for the game a total of $26.95 and went to try and play the game that I bought, and found out that it says that I didn't even buy it. I try to open the launcher and it keeps on saying this exact message:"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account....
  3. How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?: I paid for the game a total of $26.95 and went to try and play the game that I bought, and found out that it says that I didn't even buy it. I try to open the launcher and it keeps on saying this exact message:"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account....
  4. Can I get a refund for buying Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I get a refund for buying Windows 10: Greetings, I bought windows 10 on my MacBook to play a windows game, but it didn't work as well as I thought it would. Can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-refund-for-buying-windows-10/28f58c02-63c5-403b-a552-a875f047cf76
  5. How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.: I keep finding information but hong kong refund hotline is already died:/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-minecraft-windows-10/7daa19cf-4ea1-4ad4-8183-31205f847be9
  6. can i refund Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can i refund Minecraft?: If i brought the wrong version of minecraft is there a way to get refunded so i can buy java edition instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-refund-minecraft/b183409b-dc9d-4bda-acf4-812d7eee31dc
  7. can i refund minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i refund minecraft: If i brought the wrong version of minecraft is there a way to get refunded so i can buy java edition instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-refund-minecraft/b183409b-dc9d-4bda-acf4-812d7eee31dc
  8. How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?

How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?: I just accidentally bought the Minecraft window 10 edition because I thought it was java edition. And I couldn't find any option for refund in order history page, so can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10" and how?...
  9. I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft via the Microsoft Store believing that it would allow me to play with my friends. However, not long after, I realized that Minecraft for Windows 10 is not compatible with the Java Edition, which I didn't even know existed. I now wanted to get a refund, but...
  10. Can I Refund Minecraft?

Can I Refund Minecraft?: Hello, I accidentally bought the wrong copy of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store and would like to refund it. However where I go onto 'Order History' I do not see the 'Request A Refund' button. Is it possible to refund this? I clicked on the 'Refund Information' and do not...