Windows 10: Can I get a refund on Forza 7

Discus and support Can I get a refund on Forza 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukasPN, Dec 1, 2019.

1. LukasPN Win User

Can I get a refund on Forza 7

I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again.

Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?

:)

LukasPN, Dec 1, 2019

2. Refund of Forza 7

I was wondering how to return Forza 7 ultimate edition on xbox for a full refund? Forgive me if I have posted in the wrong section - there was no xbox section.

VotableAtol6135, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Can I get a refund on Forza 7 since it does not work?

Hi Johan,

Any refund requests are being handled by our Xbox Chat Support. To get a better assistance with your request for refund, we highly recommend that you contact our Xbox Chat Support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

For additional assistance, we suggest that you post the game issue through the Forza 7 forums. Kindly refer to the link below:

Forza 7 Forums

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 1, 2019
  4. jiean1 Win User

Refund for Forza Horizon 4

Hello, I want to refund Forza Horizon 4 as the game is not working as it should for me, but I couldn't find the refund button for it. Can I have it refunded as quick as possible?

jiean1, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I get a refund on Forza 7 - Similar Threads - refund Forza

2. how to get refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  3. Refund for forza horizon 4

Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  4. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  5. [FORZA 4 IMPOSSIBLE INSTALL/REFUND REQUEST]

[FORZA 4 IMPOSSIBLE INSTALL/REFUND REQUEST]: Hi, I have purchased "Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition" yesterday on Microsoft store and I couldn't manage to install it. I literally tried everything I could find online but I had no success. Logging out of my account, rebooting the pc, using the update tool, wsreset,...
  6. hello want to refund my Forza horizon 4 and ultimate add on, because it's not working!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hello want to refund my Forza horizon 4 and ultimate add on, because it's not working!!!: hello want to refund my Forza horizon 4 and ultimate add on, because it's not working!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-want-to-refund-my-forza-horizon-4-and/a26427f9-caf8-46df-9d80-9de3e5244f79
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Refund: I've had enough with forza horizon 4, let me refund it i've tried downloading it for 5 weeks and it still isnt able to finish downloading, fix your goddamn store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-refund/0c534cba-5fdc-41b2-891c-8e81459366c2
  8. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab: As the subject says there is not option for the refund and when i tried to talk to "contact us" they didn't respond can someone just help me get this issue cleared....
  9. Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7: I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4? ***Original title: Can I get a refund on Forza 7***...
  10. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?: I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu making it impossible to use, How do I go about getting a refund please?...