Windows 10: Can I get a refund on Forza 7

Discus and support Can I get a refund on Forza 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukasPN, Dec 1, 2019.

1. LukasPN Win User

Can I get a refund on Forza 7

I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again.

Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?

:)

LukasPN, Dec 1, 2019

2. Refund of Forza 7

I was wondering how to return Forza 7 ultimate edition on xbox for a full refund? Forgive me if I have posted in the wrong section - there was no xbox section.

VotableAtol6135, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Can I get a refund on Forza 7 since it does not work?

Hi Johan,

Any refund requests are being handled by our Xbox Chat Support. To get a better assistance with your request for refund, we highly recommend that you contact our Xbox Chat Support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

For additional assistance, we suggest that you post the game issue through the Forza 7 forums. Kindly refer to the link below:

Forza 7 Forums

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 1, 2019
  4. jiean1 Win User

Refund for Forza Horizon 4

Hello, I want to refund Forza Horizon 4 as the game is not working as it should for me, but I couldn't find the refund button for it. Can I have it refunded as quick as possible?

jiean1, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I get a refund on Forza 7 - Similar Threads - refund Forza

2. Refund on softwares puchases?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund on softwares puchases?: I made two errors: buying the wrong edition of a game (bought the xbox not the PC version, d'oh) and then panicked and bought the wrong Windows edition when I thought that was the problem with the game not working. How do I get my money back on two digital software...
  3. Affinity photo refund issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Affinity photo refund issue: Purchased Affinity Photo off the MS store, and on 4 different computers it crashed with the blue screen of death. There appears to be a known issue with this and several MS related apps, and none of the suggested fixes have resolved the issue, so now I am stuck with a...
  4. Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton

Refund for Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Colleciton: Hi, I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection from the microsoft store. After trying to install it I noticed I already had the base game downloaded? Is there any way to refund it? I already tried looking at the order history page on my microsoft account but I...
  5. Microsoft Refund Scam 12-2-2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Refund Scam 12-2-2019: Phone call received from (713) 258-7687. I believed this to be a valid refund claim. After $5000.00 was added to my checking account, I was told it was a mistake. That was withdrawn and $500.00 added. That was then deleted and was in the process of being changed when I...
  6. Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7: I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4? ***Original title: Can I get a refund on Forza 7***...
  7. REFUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFUND: I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 master version however I made a mistake as I need the Java version. The windows 10 version has been purchased but not installed as it states theres an error and is unable to install because there is no device linked to my microsoft...
  8. Refund option not available for Minecraft Starter Collection

Refund option not available for Minecraft Starter Collection: Not 30 minutes ago I bought Minecraft Starter Collection from the microsoft store because I couldn't buy it online the normal way. After seeing that I actually CAN'T install Minecraft on my laptop through Microsoft for god knows whatever reason (my laptop is a trusted and...
  9. Refund option not there

Refund option not there: Not 30 minutes ago I bought Minecraft Starter Collection from the microsoft store because I couldn't buy it online the normal way. After seeing that I actually CAN'T install Minecraft on my laptop through Microsoft for god knows whatever reason (my laptop is a trusted and...
  10. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?: I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu making it impossible to use, How do I go about getting a refund please?...