Windows 10: Can i get a refund on robux

Discus and support Can i get a refund on robux in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally bought robux for roblox and i havent spent any of it yet, can i return the robux and get a refund?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sara Martenz, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Can i get a refund on robux

I accidentally bought robux for roblox and i havent spent any of it yet, can i return the robux and get a refund?

:)

Sara Martenz, Mar 8, 2021
  2. KaiSeers Win User

Where did my robux go?

Hello,

I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there.

Then, i realized that i was on the original roblox website, and there must've been a roblox from microsoft. Surely enough, there was. But, when i checked my balance again, there was still no robux. Then, i thought that the email i used to purchase the robux
    had to be the same email as the account email, so I went over to my profile, and changed my email. But, the robux STILL wasn't in my balance. My final thought was, i had to go onto the Xbox to find the robux. So, i made a completely new account, joined into
    the game, and there was no robux.

I spent around $50.00 worth or robux in the purchase, so could you please tell me an answer on where i can find my robux. If possible, if there was a way to refund robux, please let me know.

KaiSeers, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Can I Have a refund on robux purchase

I bought robux on my microsoft account so I could play roblox on the windows 10 roblox but it didn't put it in my account so i spent almost $6 and got nothing i tried going to roblox support but it didn't help

ToryHouston, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Can i get a refund on robux

Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money

I attempted to purchase Robux for my son to use when he plays Roblox on PC. The prompt indicated I had to approve from my account but then said I needed to add money to my sons's child MS account. I did so but now there is no way to actually pay for the
    Robux from his account. I have temporarily turned off require permission for purchases and still there is no option to use the money from his account. If paying from his account is not possible I need a refund for the money transferred to his Microsoft account

IanLanphier, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Can i get a refund on robux

1. Can i get a refund on robux - Similar Threads - refund robux

2. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  3. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  5. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  6. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund for Minecraft realm that I stopped renewing but got charged for: I closed the realm in game and I got charged to renew the realm. I went to the Microsoft account and have now stopped the renewal. This is confusing that there are two locations you can cancel but only one actually works It charged me a couple days ago can I get a refund for...
  8. how to get refund

how to get refund: I was trying out the trial and it did not ask me what plan i wanted. I was charged the family plan and charged full price and did not have that in mind. i need to talk about a refund in full and hope i get useful information....
  9. Can used robux be refunded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can used robux be refunded?: i didnt meant to purchase 450 robux even though i used it i thought about refunding it will i have any luck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-used-robux-be-refunded/96a56d92-e485-408e-8e56-9af12da24c72
  10. Can used robux be refunded?

Can used robux be refunded?: i didnt meant to purchase 450 robux even though i used it i thought about refunding it will i have any luck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-used-robux-be-refunded/96a56d92-e485-408e-8e56-9af12da24c72