Windows 10: can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?

Discus and support can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver? It should be professional type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARENSALES MARKETING, Oct 13, 2020.

1. can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?

can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?

It should be professional type

:)

ARENSALES MARKETING, Oct 13, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver? :)

terrace, Oct 13, 2020
  3. tomg8888 Win User
    W10 Desktop Calendar and Clock

When I had Win 7 I had a calendar and clock gadget that was really useful. I understand now that gadgets are a security no no. So is there any small clock and date available for the desktop. I've done some searching to no avail.

tomg8888, Oct 13, 2020
  4. can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?

digital clock screensaver

Windows 10.

Right-click the Desktop > Personalize > Lock screen > Screen saver settings >

select 3D Text and configure it.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?

1. can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver? - Similar Threads - secure desktop calendar

2. how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook: Firstly, my calendar in Microsost account doesn't match the one in Outlook even after synching.Secondly, and more importantly, how can I can export the calendar from the MS account? I cannot for the life of me figure out how....
  3. how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook: Firstly, my calendar in Microsost account doesn't match the one in Outlook even after synching.Secondly, and more importantly, how can I can export the calendar from the MS account? I cannot for the life of me figure out how....
  4. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  5. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  6. can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11: Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-clock-calendar-widgets-from-10-to/6faddb6f-0107-43cc-895d-47a4a7c76362
  7. can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11: Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-clock-calendar-widgets-from-10-to/6faddb6f-0107-43cc-895d-47a4a7c76362
  8. DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?: During this Coronavirus pandemic, many people are really starting to use the home computer, smartphone, and Internet access for some serious business. I know we have been learning the PC for about 35 years now, but still having the same complaints. It's expensive, useless, a...
  9. digital clock screensaver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    digital clock screensaver: In Windows XP I had a screensaver digital clock. However, it does not work for Widows10. Does anyone know of a safe digital clock screensaver for Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-clock-screensaver/4aa28aed-d3fe-430a-b0da-00b8aef2e675"
  10. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514