Windows 10: Can I get an opinion on this PC World link

Discus and support Can I get an opinion on this PC World link in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This arrived just a short time ago. I intended to build a second system and thought his would be a great purchase. What do you think. I chatted with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by smalltown, Jun 11, 2020.

1. smalltown Win User

Can I get an opinion on this PC World link

smalltown, Jun 11, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 11, 2020
  3. solitaire world tour

Hi Paul,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why the game Solitaire World Tour crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you using wired connection?
    • Have you tried using different profile to access the game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Can I get an opinion on this PC World link

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Can I get an opinion on this PC World link

1. Can I get an opinion on this PC World link - Similar Threads - opinion World link

2. Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer: I recently got a new computer but I thought that my worlds were saved in my Microsoft account. would there be any way to get my worlds back on my Mac?...
  3. Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer: I recently got a new computer but I thought that my worlds were saved in my Microsoft account. would there be any way to get my worlds back on my Mac?...
  4. How in the world can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in the world can I fix this?: After downloading a game I have the message that d3dcompiler_47.dll Is missing together with a unarc 11 code. What do I do after that? I ran the program as an adminI checked if the DLL is thereI tried re-registering the DLL file. OOPS! Unregistered file. I go to Microsoft...
  5. How in the world can I fix this?

How in the world can I fix this?: After downloading a game I have the message that d3dcompiler_47.dll Is missing together with a unarc 11 code. What do I do after that? I ran the program as an adminI checked if the DLL is thereI tried re-registering the DLL file. OOPS! Unregistered file. I go to Microsoft...
  6. How in the world can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  8. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  9. how can I get links working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can I get links working: All of a sudden links are not working. Getting error message- Your organizations settings are preventing, blah. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-links-working/abf5256d-9a35-48a1-a4de-a715aca573b0
  10. Can I get some opinions on these video cards?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I get some opinions on these video cards?: Hello guys, new guy here. I've been meaning to upgrade my video card for the past month and so far I've narrowed it down to 3 options. I'm gonna be honest here and say that I have little to no clue about this stuff, been asking some friends around and gotten some ideas, buy...