Windows 10: Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to...

Discus and support Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeasokeno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0ce30/can_i_get_any_help_with_this_i_accidentally/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yeasokeno, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to...

/u/yeasokeno, Jan 18, 2021

2. Accidentally uninstalled

Hi

I accidentally uninstalled Realtek HD Audio

how do I re install it?

MitchellEstacio, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Rich H567 Win User

Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to...

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to...

1. Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to... - Similar Threads - help accidentally uninstalled

2. can i update my realtek hd audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i update my realtek hd audio driver: can i update my realtek hd audio driver to 6.0.1.8142 , 6.0.1.8454 and 6.0.9225.1 for dell inspiron 3048.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-my-realtek-hd-audio-driver/f25cbc20-162a-479f-bf63-353f3fe1e056
  3. can i update my realtek hd audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i update my realtek hd audio driver: can i update my realtek hd audio driver to 6.0.1.8142 , 6.0.1.8454 and 6.0.9225.1 for dell inspiron 3048x64.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-my-realtek-hd-audio-driver/f25cbc20-162a-479f-bf63-353f3fe1e056
  4. can i update my realtek hd audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i update my realtek hd audio driver: can i update my realtek hd audio driver to 6.0.1.8142 , 6.0.1.8454 and 6.0.9225.1 for dell inspiron 3048x64.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-my-realtek-hd-audio-driver/f25cbc20-162a-479f-bf63-353f3fe1e056
  5. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  6. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  7. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

8. Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled

Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled: I was trying to reinstall my realtek audio driver but I accidentally completely uninstalled it, I found a 5 year old thread on the topic but the link from the answer is now not working, my laptop is a dell inspiron 15 5568 windows 10, if you need more information about it...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app: So I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio Control app. My speakers work fine but my audio jack doesn’t. When I plug anything into it, there is no audio output whatsoever. I’m guessing the app is needed for this. But I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I tried going to the...
  10. Can I uninstall Realtek Audio Console safely?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I uninstall Realtek Audio Console safely?: It was already installed when I finished installing Windows 10 and from the looks of it I won't ever touch it but do I need it for something important or can I uninstall it safely without it removing my audio drivers or something? submitted by /u/sanijaro [link]...