Windows 10: can I get Cortana on my Android

Discus and support can I get Cortana on my Android in Cortana to solve the problem; Is Cortana available for my Android tablet?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Dorian2012, Aug 30, 2019.

1. can I get Cortana on my Android

Is Cortana available for my Android tablet?

:)

Dorian2012, Aug 30, 2019

2. Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Cortana volume on Android cell phone

Hi Don Van,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• What version of Cortana is installed on your phone?
    Initially, I suggest you check if there is an updated version of Cortana available for your phone and install the same. If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Cortana and check if it helps.

Also, see: Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

can I get Cortana on my Android

How to enable Hey Cortana on Android

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

By default, Hey Cortana feature is turned off unless you activate it. Kindly follow the steps below to enable the feature.

• Launch the Cortana app on your Android device.
    • Click on the Menu.
    • Click on Hey Cortana.
    • Toggle the switch to position On for
      From the Cortana app

The Hey Cortana feature will not work when the phone is in standby mode, however you can follow the steps mentioned in the article below to enable Cortana on lock screen.

Getting started with Cortana

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

can I get Cortana on my Android

1. can I get Cortana on my Android - Similar Threads - Cortana Android

2. End of support for Cortana app on iOS or Android as of March 31, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    End of support for Cortana app on iOS or Android as of March 31, 2021: As we announced in July, we will soon be ending support for the Cortana app on Android and iOS, as Cortana continues its evolution as a productivity assistant. As of March 31, 2021, the Cortana content you created–such as reminders and lists–will no...
  3. Cortana for Android - adding exchange account

in Cortana
    Cortana for Android - adding exchange account: Is there a way to add a Microsoft Exchange calendar to the Cortana for Android app? The app detected my existing Outlook.com email account and I can update that calendar....
  4. Invoke speakers now missing from devices in Cortana Android App

in Cortana
    Invoke speakers now missing from devices in Cortana Android App: Why is it that recently my HK Invoke speakers have disappeared from the Android app for Cortana? Under devices I can see still see my Xbox One, Alexa Devices link, surface headphones etc but I can't see my three HK Invoke speakers anymore. I also have one computer that still...
  5. cortana texting between phone and PC for android

in Cortana
    cortana texting between phone and PC for android: I installed the texting app and cortana on my phone, but can't figure out how to send a text on my PC using cortana. I do not have a search bar when I open cortana on my PC....
  6. Cortana suddenly can't be accessed in the Philippines using my Android smartphone

in Cortana
    Cortana suddenly can't be accessed in the Philippines using my Android smartphone: I'm an avid fan of Cortana and I've always been able to use it here in the Philippines because it's so helpful. Today, I suddenly can't use it. It doesn't respond to any typed or voice commands. What the hell is wrong?! I can't even find it on the Google Play Store. I...
  7. Are Skype Calls using Cortana Discontinued or Broken using HK Speaker, Android, Computer?

in Cortana
    Are Skype Calls using Cortana Discontinued or Broken using HK Speaker, Android, Computer?: I had Skype connected to Cortana through linked accounts until 2 weeks ago. Now it is not working anymore. The issue I have is that when I click on Skype and try to add it I get an error and when I have asked different support people they say skype calling using Cortana is no...
  8. New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.3.2753 for Android Nov. 29

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.3.2753 for Android Nov. 29: Fast, easy and fun to stay on top of work & life with your personal assistant Cortana! Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant....
  9. New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.2.2712 for Android Oct. 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.2.2712 for Android Oct. 18: Fast, easy and fun to stay on top of work & life with your personal assistant Cortana! Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant....
  10. New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.2.2682 for Android Oct. 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.3.2.2682 for Android Oct. 10: Fast, easy and fun to stay on top of work & life with your personal assistant Cortana! Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant....