Windows 10: can I get live TV on my computer?

Discus and support can I get live TV on my computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it possible to get live TV on my computer that has a modem on the cable that has both Internet and TV on it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lacrumb, Sep 15, 2019.

1. lacrumb Win User

can I get live TV on my computer?

Is it possible to get live TV on my computer that has a modem on the cable that has both Internet and TV on it.

:)

lacrumb, Sep 15, 2019

2. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 15, 2019
  3. huffman Win User
    Play movies from Computer to TV

I am going to say this; I am old as dirt and I don't do well on computers unless I have step by step instructions for doing things.
    It would really help if NavyLCDR (picked at random) would tell me how to watch movies from my PC to the TV step by step. That is step 1, step 2 and step 3 etc.

Thanks so very very much.

huffman, Sep 15, 2019
  4. can I get live TV on my computer?

Live tv nokia 5800

Hey just go to software update ..it will show some list of applications,then mark the live tv app and select start update from options menu....it will be downloaded and be installed..

May i know the rate of the tv receiver you bought..

allenrichards_d, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

can I get live TV on my computer?

1. can I get live TV on my computer? - Similar Threads - live computer

2. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  3. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  4. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  5. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  6. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

7. Computer Keeps Crashing with Live Kernel Event 117 , 141 , and Blue Screen 116

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Keeps Crashing with Live Kernel Event 117 , 141 , and Blue Screen 116: When playing on pc it will randomly freeze or go black. These are the two main errors I get when it auto restarts. Any idea what to do to fix this? I've tried using older drivers. Done all the /scan 's, and dusted out the PC. I just haven't taken it apart at all.DescriptionA...
  8. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077
  9. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077
  10. I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...

I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...: I have been using Windows Live Photo Gallery on my older computer that is using Windows 11. Why can't I get it to work on my new computer that has Windows 11??? I made a direct transfer of all programs, files and folders from the old computer to the new one. I realize some...