Windows 10: Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

Discus and support Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can i get java for free on minecraft if i own window edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJDarch, Feb 10, 2021.

1. JJDarch Win User

Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

Can i get java for free on minecraft if i own window edition

:)

JJDarch, Feb 10, 2021

2. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?

Alin Marinas, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10?

Will they be erased? Thanks.

Max1970_830, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

1. Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - minecraft java edition

2. Can I get minecraft java and both edition for free please please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get minecraft java and both edition for free please please: I want to play full version please please can I get minecraft for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-minecraft-java-and-both-edition-for-free/6d4d0251-9667-4051-850c-8e7f1ebaba3a
  3. Can I get minecraft java and both edition for free please please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get minecraft java and both edition for free please please: I want to play full version please please can I get minecraft for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-minecraft-java-and-both-edition-for-free/6d4d0251-9667-4051-850c-8e7f1ebaba3a
  4. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  5. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  6. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

7. i cant get minecraft java edition

i cant get minecraft java edition: i couldnt get minecraft java edition because it said my info was wrong but it wasnt i check and this has been happening for 2 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-minecraft-java-edition/d1e9fbcd-927e-4011-a50c-788a184033f1
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  9. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...