Windows 10: Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ?

Discus and support Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Same as Subject. NEED HELP ! Thanks if can help. The APPS were for a HP printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HenryVanBrackle, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ?

Same as Subject. NEED HELP ! Thanks if can help. The APPS were for a HP printer.

:)

HenryVanBrackle, Dec 16, 2018

2. Microsoft Phot App

Hi PaBluOz,

Since the language on your PC is already set to Australian English, then I suggest that you reset your Microsoft Photos app. Note that the app's data will be deleted once you reset it.

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Locate and select Photos from the list of apps.
    3. Click Advanced options, then click Reset.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 16, 2018
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Jan Del Win User

Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ?

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ?

1. Can I get my Apps back after Microsoft reset my PC ? - Similar Threads - Apps Microsoft reset

2. Shall I reset my pc to get back my locked Microsoft local account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shall I reset my pc to get back my locked Microsoft local account?: I upgraded my laptop to window 11 yesterday and I tried to log in back my Microsoft account. They asked me for the current windows password which I didn't set one. So I filled my old password which I used for window 10 and it was shown incorrect. I tried again and again....
  3. Shall I reset my pc to get back my locked Microsoft local account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shall I reset my pc to get back my locked Microsoft local account?: I upgraded my laptop to window 11 yesterday and I tried to log in back my Microsoft account. They asked me for the current windows password which I didn't set one. So I filled my old password which I used for window 10 and it was shown incorrect. I tried again and again....
  4. Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC: I got a window 10 come with my Surface Book 2 last year, then I go a free upgrade to Window 11 early this year. Now I want to reset my computer, to clean up window and re-install it. Can I still have Window 11 after reinstallation?...
  5. Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC

Can I get back my window 11 if I reset my PC: I got a window 10 come with my Surface Book 2 last year, then I go a free upgrade to Window 11 early this year. Now I want to reset my computer, to clean up window and re-install it. Can I still have Window 11 after reinstallation?...
  6. Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc: I had to factory reset my pc and now I don't have any windows apps on my pc. I've tried running powershell but I keep getting an error message and don't know what it means....
  7. Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc

Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc: I had to factory reset my pc and now I don't have any windows apps on my pc. I've tried running powershell but I keep getting an error message and don't know what it means....
  8. Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Some of my Apps were removed while resetting my PC how can I get them back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some of my Apps were removed while resetting my PC how can I get them back?: Some of m APPs were removed when I reset my computer, I use them, how can I get them back? * Moved from MSN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-apps-were-removed-while-resetting-my-pc/0e2f0819-be66-4aab-a3dd-1c0b10824aa5
  10. Getting back app data after an app reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting back app data after an app reset: Can we get back app data after an app reset for ex an xbox play anywhere game? pls reply I have lost my progress in DRG so far https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-back-app-data-after-an-app-reset/1dc754e9-54d4-490c-97bd-815c59d6bde4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get apps back after resetting pc

2. is there any way to get your apps back after rebooting your pc

3. how to get the apps back after resetting the pc

4. get my microsoft apps back,
  5. my pc was reset how can i get apps