Windows 10: can i get my PC to recognize the Scanner connected to it?

Discus and support can i get my PC to recognize the Scanner connected to it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have an Asus Laptop PC operating on Windows10. I was able to install scan Software on it after hoping through a hoop or 2Dispite that I can't get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ´'‿'`, Jun 13, 2021.

1. ´'‿'` Win User

can i get my PC to recognize the Scanner connected to it?

i have an Asus Laptop PC operating on Windows10. I was able to install scan Software on it after hoping through a hoop or 2Dispite that I can't get it to reconize that something scanner is plugged into it.let me know if you need more info like Asus Model, or Scanner Model, etc.

:)

´'‿'`, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

can i get my PC to recognize the Scanner connected to it? [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Scanner not being recognized by PC after working fine

I went to scan a document I signed and the HP Officejet printer did not recognize the computer. It had just printed said document sans signature from said computer.

I then tried to initiate scan from the computer to the printer. It was unable to recognize the scanner. Even though when I went to devices, there the printer/scanner is listed as ready to print/scan. I am at a loss.

Thankyou in advance for any suggestions.

Fred

FredHammondWW, Jun 13, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. can i get my PC to recognize the Scanner connected to it? - Similar Threads - recognize Scanner connected

2. PIXMA MX410 Scanner not recognized by pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIXMA MX410 Scanner not recognized by pc: Tianxiang IA Hello, I appreciate very much your information, but unfortunately, the downloading stops right there there is no option to go any further. No arrow to continue, it seems like a dead page. Is there anything better, I suspect that the driver may have been...
  3. PIXMA MX410 Scanner not recognized by pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PIXMA MX410 Scanner not recognized by pc: Tianxiang IA Hello, I appreciate very much your information, but unfortunately, the downloading stops right there there is no option to go any further. No arrow to continue, it seems like a dead page. Is there anything better, I suspect that the driver may have been...
  4. Scanner not recognized by pc

Scanner not recognized by pc: Hello,I have a Canon MX410 PIXMA, series printer and scanner, connected with a USB plugto pc, W10 printer works, scanner not recognized ???What should I do to get the scanner recognized and work.All advice welcomeThank you...
  5. Scanner not recognized by pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner not recognized by pc: Hello,I have a Canon MX410 PIXMA, series printer and scanner, connected with a USB plugto pc, W10 printer works, scanner not recognized ???What should I do to get the scanner recognized and work.All advice welcomeThank you...
  6. Scanner not recognized by pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Scanner Not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner Not recognized: I have an Epson XP-820 printer/scanner. I can print but when I try to scan, I receive an error message saying the scanner isn't connected to the computer. How do you correct this?...
  8. I cannot get my scanner to connect to my PC. Any help.

I cannot get my scanner to connect to my PC. Any help.: Cannot get my scanner to connect to my computer. Any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-scanner-to-connect-to-my-pc-any/393b6ced-9ffe-4b4c-8b9f-558461ac2c96
  9. How do I connect a scanner to my pc

How do I connect a scanner to my pc: How do I connect my scanner to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-scanner-to-my-pc/f1776896-2617-427f-b146-6ca923986279
  10. how can I get it to recognize my scanner on my HP all in one?

how can I get it to recognize my scanner on my HP all in one?: My driver is up to date. The scanner works fine for awhile, then it doesn't. It still prints, but all of a sudden the scanner is not recognized. Sometimes just a reboot helps, but sometimes not....