Windows 10: Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS?

Discus and support Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to know that, can I get my Windows 10 License Digital License back after installing Linux Zorin OS?It was Pre-installed with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AristusPlayz, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS?

Hello,I would like to know that, can I get my Windows 10 License Digital License back after installing Linux Zorin OS?It was Pre-installed with Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro using the Free Upgrade on 2019.So, Will I be able to get my license back?

:)

AristusPlayz, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Guitar Win User

Zorin

Zorin OS - Make your computer better.
    Anybody used Zorin? How is it?

I was thinking earlier about Windows/Linux and gaming etc. Basically to get people to migrate off Windows, you need a really Windows like system that works very similarly and also allows running of Windows programs if necessary. Zorin seems to do most of that as well as has easier access for installing and running Windows based programs from Wine.

I know this has been attempted in the past, but has either failed or not had any adoption. Is this the case with Zorin, or is it actually worth using? Does it run 'most' Windows programs easier or better than a general wine install would? How is gaming on it if anybody has tried?

Guitar, Sep 29, 2021
  3. Guitar Win User
    Zorin

I don't think any Linux based OS does.

Install Apps - Zorin - See the Windows section. That is what I was referring to. It could just be ONLY a wine wrapper to make it pretty/useable, but that's what I'm asking.

Guitar, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS?

Zorin

Zorin OS is an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution designed especially for newcomers to Linux. With a Windows-like interface and many programs similar to those found in Microsoft's proprietary OS, it aims to make it easy for Windows users to get the most out of Linux.

above quick Google search^^^^^^^
    Don't think it natively runs windows prog's

dorsetknob, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS?

1. Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS? - Similar Threads - licence installing Linux

2. Can I get my Windows back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I get my Windows back: About a week ago Microsoft thought it would be funny to install the wrong driver on top of the right one which led to a fatal hardware error for my GPU which I'm not very happy about as my GPU costs more than Windows does. It's a huge problem apparently and your forums are...
  3. Can I get my Windows back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get my Windows back: About a week ago Microsoft thought it would be funny to install the wrong driver on top of the right one which led to a fatal hardware error for my GPU which I'm not very happy about as my GPU costs more than Windows does. It's a huge problem apparently and your forums are...
  4. Can I get my Windows back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os: Hey, I am Kawsar. I am using hp pavilion 14 dv0054tu Laptop. In this laptop windows 10 comes with pre-installed. But I install linux zorin os after 2 months of buying. But then I realised I should go back to windows 10 because of some software I need that are not available...
  6. I installed linux now want my windows back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed linux now want my windows back: Yesterday I thought I would try and install linux, well I don't like it but I only have a windows 10 disk created from the iso and my laptop only have a windows 7 product key, can I install win 10 and use this code ?...
  7. How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?: I'm using Windows 10 Home ver 1909 with Windows Insider Program and WSL 2 enabled. Currently I'm running the latest Unubtu from the Microsoft store through WSL2. I'd like to get Zorin OS with a graphical desktop environment installed but it's not in the Microsoft store. I did...
  8. How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?: I'm using Windows 10 Home ver 1909 with Windows Insider Program and WSL 2 enabled. Currently I'm running the latest Unubtu from the Microsoft store through WSL2. I'd like to get Zorin OS with a graphical desktop environment installed but it's not in the Microsoft store. I did...
  9. I couldn't login windows after dual-boot installation of Linux os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I couldn't login windows after dual-boot installation of Linux os: I did partitioned my PC. Main os is Windows after installing Kali and restarting, I was shown the grub bootloader where I can select from the listed option OS. I was logged in to Kali straight up. I need help on on that. Therefore I can't access windows10 any longer...
  10. Can I use Linux to get back Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I use Linux to get back Windows?: Hello, everyone. I have a HP Stream '14 Laptop, with very bad specs. A series of events led me to no longer having access to the Windows OS, and instead with a computer with the "No Boot Device Found" error. I do NOT have access to another computer, or any Windoes...