Windows 10: Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?

Discus and support Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am using moviemaker and, to be totally frank I am a long way from being competent. My questions is can Can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hobbocks, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Hobbocks Win User

Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?

I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am using moviemaker and, to be totally frank I am a long way from being competent. My questions is can Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? For example people talking in the background or work noises in the background etc..I would appreciate the forums help, but please remember I am a total beginner at using moviemaker!Thank you.

:)

Hobbocks, Jan 5, 2022
  2. anexzs Win User

Can't get rid of background noise

I'm trying to get rid of background noise in my headset but I don't see Beam Forming, AEC, Keystroke Suppression, etc in the enhancements tab. I only have disable, personal call, and conference call. My audio drivers are up-to-date too, so I'm not sure
    whats wrong.

anexzs, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Bree, Jan 5, 2022
  4. anexzs Win User

Can't get rid of background noise

I haven't used any other headset. There's not a whole lot of background noise with this one, but it is noticeable and can be annoying. I'm thinking its just the settings.

anexzs, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? - Similar Threads - rid unnecessat background

2. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  3. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  4. How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?

How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?: After logging in I am met with this screen. All other monitors are black and I am unable to open anything above this screen. I have already attempted to end the task with task manager but I am unable to access task manager due to it being under this overlay.Please ignore the...
  5. I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...: I had an issue with two games: Rocket League and War Thunder.Beforehand when I would boot up these games they would make a constant buzzing sound that wouldn't go away.I tried to google it but failed to understand any helpful information.I then asked some people on a War...
  6. I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...: I had an issue with two games: Rocket League and War Thunder.Beforehand when I would boot up these games they would make a constant buzzing sound that wouldn't go away.I tried to google it but failed to understand any helpful information.I then asked some people on a War...
  7. I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?

Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?: I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am using moviemaker and, to be totally frank I am a long way from being competent. My questions is can Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? For example people talking in the background or work noises in the background...
  9. Can't get rid of background noise

Can't get rid of background noise: I'm trying to get rid of background noise in my headset but I don't see Beam Forming, AEC, Keystroke Suppression, etc in the enhancements tab. I only have disable, personal call, and conference call. My audio drivers are up-to-date too, so I'm not sure whats wrong....
  10. background noise

background noise: Hello, Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noise/ef5bacaf-5de3-4666-bf21-d2232f2dceb0