Windows 10: Can i get some input on Reliability and Legitimacy of programs?

Discus and support Can i get some input on Reliability and Legitimacy of programs? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; on a 0-10 scale, give some of your input on the reliability/legitimacy of websites or products like 2-spyware.com , novirus.uk , malwarebytes,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mary.Jones, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Can i get some input on Reliability and Legitimacy of programs?

on a 0-10 scale, give some of your input on the reliability/legitimacy of websites or products like 2-spyware.com , novirus.uk , malwarebytes, spyhunter 5, reimage repair, HitManpro, AdwCleaner? thanks!

:)

Mary.Jones, Apr 23, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Jack Win User
    Windows 10 Audio input to programs broken

Recently my audio input, from USB headset and USB guitar cable have stopped working. Going into Windows 'Sounds' and enabling 'Listen to this device' outputs the audio as expected; the problem is not with the devices. However, as soon as I try to use them with any other program, discord, for example, no audio input is detected by discord.

I have tried everything I can think of and some suggestions from Googling around;

• Updating everything - windows, drivers, all related software
    • Rolling windows back to the last build
    • Trying different USB ports
    • Reinstalling drivers and software
    • Running Windows troubleshooters
    • Playing with device properties settings

But nothing seems to work, any suggestions?

4. Ender Win User

Can i get some input on Reliability and Legitimacy of programs?

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Can i get some input on Reliability and Legitimacy of programs?

1. Can i get some input on Reliability and Legitimacy of programs? - Similar Threads - input Reliability Legitimacy

2. can i get some help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i get some help: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/6528663c-f33c-4ba3-ab02-d2823f7e1a92
  3. can i get some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i get some help: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/6528663c-f33c-4ba3-ab02-d2823f7e1a92
  4. can i get some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i am getting this error in reliability history what can be the cause for this?

i am getting this error in reliability history what can be the cause for this?: SourceIntelR Dynamic Tuning Utility ApplicationSummaryStopped workingDate‎02-‎03-‎2023 17:11StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_1da48d5885266bb7\dptf_helper.exeProblem signatureProblem Event...
  6. Can I get some help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some help?: Update Fails 0xC1900101. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/b650d79c-c7e0-4650-b1b0-0f7c256ea5ac
  7. Can I get some help?

Can I get some help?: Update Fails 0xC1900101. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/b650d79c-c7e0-4650-b1b0-0f7c256ea5ac
  8. Can I get some help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. textinputhost.exe legitimacy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    textinputhost.exe legitimacy: I have a 2021 Asus Zephyrus G14 with AMD integrated graphics and Nvidia RTX3060 dedicated graphics. While on battery and supposedly only using the integrated graphics chip, I have an app called "textinputhost.exe" that is using the dedicated graphics. From researching, I see...
  10. Keyboard input not detected by some programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input not detected by some programs: I have just installed Windows on my new computer and after restarting, Windows Search, Explorer and Settings do not register any keyboard input. Every other program, works perfectly fine, except for those three listed above and it's extremely annoying to the point that it's...