Windows 10: Can I get some opinions on these video cards?

Discus and support Can I get some opinions on these video cards? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello guys, new guy here. I've been meaning to upgrade my video card for the past month and so far I've narrowed it down to 3 options. I'm gonna be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Hernan, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Hernan Win User

Can I get some opinions on these video cards?

Hello guys, new guy here. I've been meaning to upgrade my video card for the past month and so far I've narrowed it down to 3 options. I'm gonna be honest here and say that I have little to no clue about this stuff, been asking some friends around and gotten some ideas, buy still I'd like to know if you guys can just give me some more information.

So the 3 cards I'm wondering about are these:

• Asus TUF GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming
    • ASRock Challenger D Radeon RX 5700 OC...

Hernan, Apr 6, 2020

2. Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 6, 2020
  3. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 6, 2020
  4. JMartz65 Win User

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I get some opinions on these video cards? - Similar Threads - opinions video cards

2. can i get some help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i get some help: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/6528663c-f33c-4ba3-ab02-d2823f7e1a92
  3. Can I get some help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some help?: Update Fails 0xC1900101. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/b650d79c-c7e0-4650-b1b0-0f7c256ea5ac
  4. Can I get some help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get some help?: Update Fails 0xC1900101. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-help/b650d79c-c7e0-4650-b1b0-0f7c256ea5ac
  5. Can I get some help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. can i upgrade my video card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i upgrade my video card: i have attached the full file of didiag below____________________________________________------------------System Information------------------Time of this report: 7/11/2022, 18:15:27 Machine name: *insert pc name* Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit 6.1, Build 7601...
  7. can i upgrade my video card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i upgrade my video card: i have attached the full file of didiag below____________________________________________------------------System Information------------------Time of this report: 7/11/2022, 18:15:27 Machine name: *insert pc name* Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit 6.1, Build 7601...
  8. Can I get an opinion on this PC World link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get an opinion on this PC World link: This arrived just a short time ago. I intended to build a second system and thought his would be a great purchase. What do you think. I chatted with the site and they show you how to download the MCT, and apparently provide you with a license key.Exclusive deal: Get Windows...
  9. Second opinion on Video Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second opinion on Video Driver: Hi All: I updated from Win 7 Pro 64 to Win 10 Pro 64. On install, Win 10 found that my nVidia driver was out of date, and it stated it may give me problems later. (actually it's not all that bad. Fonts are larger and resolution low, but it will do till I find a driver)....
  10. Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this: I ran across this website that showed how you can lock a folder within Windows 10, the link is below. How To Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10 I'd like to get some opinions if it something that is safe to do, does it really work? And is this one of many ways or the...