Windows 10: Can I get some tech support on why my windows has changed to displaying multiple windows in...

Discus and support Can I get some tech support on why my windows has changed to displaying multiple windows in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mindfreak_Shade [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mindfreak_Shade, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Can I get some tech support on why my windows has changed to displaying multiple windows in...

/u/Mindfreak_Shade, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 27, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Can I get some tech support on why my windows has changed to displaying multiple windows in...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Can I get some tech support on why my windows has changed to displaying multiple windows in...

1. Can I get some tech support on why my windows has changed to displaying multiple windows in... - Similar Threads - tech support why

2. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  3. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  4. After some Microsoft Support tech had me change a setting in Windows Defender, keep getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After some Microsoft Support tech had me change a setting in Windows Defender, keep getting...: After some Microsoft Support tech had me change a setting in Windows Defender, keep getting Disktrace.exe alerts. See screenshot. I found out Disktrace.exe is an Intel file I have an Intel MB. I get the impression that this is an unnecessary and not harmful threat report. Is...
  5. After some Microsoft Support tech had me change a setting in Windows Defender, keep getting...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After some Microsoft Support tech had me change a setting in Windows Defender, keep getting...: After some Microsoft Support tech had me change a setting in Windows Defender, keep getting Disktrace.exe alerts. See screenshot. I found out Disktrace.exe is an Intel file I have an Intel MB. I get the impression that this is an unnecessary and not harmful threat report. Is...
  6. After some Microsoft Support tech had me change a setting in Windows Defender, keep getting...

7. I am having lots of Junk in my inbox outlook every day. Can I get some tech support?

I am having lots of Junk in my inbox outlook every day. Can I get some tech support?: Hi, I am having a lot of Junk in my outlook inbox, every day. Can I get some tech help?Gary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-lots-of-junk-in-my-inbox-outlook-every/cc5d4dd7-353e-4ee7-bad0-05da813345c0
  8. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1
  9. Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?: I have a few devices running Windows 10. Recently, I updated another device I have to Win 10 1909 and the Settings page seemed different, modified. I still have this below page view on my current laptop running Win 10 1909 as well. It's updated regularly too. How can I...
  10. Windows Tech Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...