Windows 10: Can I get specialized help with upgrading Windows 10 to a supported version?

Discus and support Can I get specialized help with upgrading Windows 10 to a supported version? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried everything in your support help and am still unable to upgrade to a supported version of Windows 10! I am flustered and frustrated!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesTaylorNN, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Can I get specialized help with upgrading Windows 10 to a supported version?

Hi,

I have tried everything in your support help and am still unable to upgrade to a supported version of Windows 10! I am flustered and frustrated! Please help me! I need the help of someone who can talk with me, or walk me through the upgrade issue resolution process, or take charge of my computer to do the upgrade. I have been trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1803 for going on 10 months! The upgrades download, but do not install. I am getting desperate! Please help me!

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Cell: 251 680-2646

Thank you!

James H Taylor

:)

JamesTaylorNN, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can I get specialized help with upgrading Windows 10 to a supported version?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Can I get specialized help with upgrading Windows 10 to a supported version?

1. Can I get specialized help with upgrading Windows 10 to a supported version? - Similar Threads - specialized help upgrading

2. Can not get SUPPORT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not get SUPPORT: Just put in an endless loop of questions can't get to a chat person, can NOT get any help , just hours of circling!!! My case left me with a computer I can no longer log into - THANKS SO MUCH!! Case 1058107806 - can not login anymorefirst it was the MS store and now my laptop...
  3. Can I get a free upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a free upgrade to windows 10: Can I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-free-upgrade-to-windows-10/af7634b4-5345-4734-8dc1-7e60a682f974
  4. Can I get a free upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get a free upgrade to windows 10: Can I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-free-upgrade-to-windows-10/af7634b4-5345-4734-8dc1-7e60a682f974
  5. can i get a version of windows other than 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i get a version of windows other than 10?: Can I install any other version than 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-version-of-windows-other-than-10/2f7657b2-c15c-45f5-a5b2-10ee4f4a3731
  6. Upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 To One That I Can Get Technical Support

Upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 To One That I Can Get Technical Support: Windows 10 Professional 10.0.17134.1345 Edition Windows 10 Professional OS Build 10.0.17134.1345 Serial number 2UA0400JKT Graphic card ATI Radeon HD 4200 Installed RAM 7 GB Version 1803 System type OSType64BitX64 Processor AMD Athlontm II X2 B24 Processor This is version of...
  7. Can I do a special downgrade?

Can I do a special downgrade?: [ATTACH] you might be simmilarYou have: +an 2010 pc need to downgrade from windows 10 to 8.1 + a windows 8.1 ISO on D:\ You don't have - an usb - option: go back to windows 8.1 - a technician due to coronavirus Question CAN YOU DOWNGRADE wiTH an iso files?...
  8. Searching for a special Finger Print Reader that supports Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for a special Finger Print Reader that supports Windows 10: Hello, so I am searching for a Fingerprint reader that does just paste a string to a text field or whatever. My problem is, I want to login to a program via biometrics, the problem is that the program does not support that or supports Windows Hello. (Also I cant add the...
  9. Wrong windows version, can i upgrade

Wrong windows version, can i upgrade: so i recently rebuilt my pc from the ground up, and i installed the wrong version of windows (i had pro, i installed home). Can i upgrade to pro so my product key can be moved without reinstalling windows?...
  10. Which version of Windows 10 will I get with the "free" upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which version of Windows 10 will I get with the "free" upgrade?: I want to know if the "free" upgrade to windows 10 is a 32-bit OS or a 64-bit OS? I understand the "Home" and "Pro" versions (I know there are more versions than that) but there is no clear explanation of bit version. Maybe it's something so obvious that it's right over my...