Windows 10: Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10?

Discus and support Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10? I miss the old windows 7 areo glass transparent theme and keep going to 3rd party websites and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CameronRodier, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10?

Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10? I miss the old windows 7 areo glass transparent theme and keep going to 3rd party websites and nothing works. Can I please get some help. Thank you in advance.

:)

CameronRodier, Jan 25, 2021

2. Aero Themes in windows 10 PLEASE

Should Microsoft bring the areo themes from windows 7 to windows 10? I think the should be brought back into widows 10 for more options and for people who liked the areo themes or windows 7 in general!!

ChaseLehman, Jan 25, 2021
  3. THEMES FOR WINDOWS 10

You can mix and match.

Is the Aero Glass theme available in Windows 10?

Some elements of Aero Glass have been introduced.

ie.

• Frosted Glass on the Start and Taskbar
    • Microsoft Officials did say they are working on other areas, no guarantees.
    • Because there is no window padding, the frame of the window with exception of the title bar, there would be no glass effect to be applied.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 25, 2021
  4. sujon_999 Win User

Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10?

THEMES FOR WINDOWS 10

sujon_999, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10?

1. Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10? - Similar Threads - areo glass theme

2. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  3. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  4. Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?: I know that Winaero has a glass lite option but it doesn't really work well nor do I like it. I have Classic Shell, OldNewExplorer and I have the dark theme so whenever I enable it, it doesn't even work and resets everything to light theme. Aero Glass is for Windows 8 only...
  5. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  6. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where Can I Get Sound Themes?: I found the official page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768/desktop-themes-featured " With custom sounds " I'm only interested in changing the sounds, but I see the themes with personalized sounds are very few. Is there any other site where we can get themes...
  7. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

Where Can I Get Sound Themes?: I found this Themes - Microsoft Windows but even though it says it includes sound themes I just see pictures. I do not want to clutter my PC up with pics and colors etc. I just want sound themes. I do not want to get a virus downloading from some strange non official site....
  8. Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit?

Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit?: I was just wondering if I could get a program that can add the glass affect on my Window boraders and taskbar (like Windows Vista and 7 did). 52772
  9. Windows 10: 'Aero Glass' theme coming soon via simple mod

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: 'Aero Glass' theme coming soon via simple mod: Windows 10: 'Aero Glass' theme coming soon via simple mod - Neowin If you are still using Windows 7, there is a good chance that you are using 'Aero Glass'. The theme has been widely popular among enthusiasts over the years, and if you are running Windows 10, you will...
  10. Windows 10: 'Aero Glass' theme coming soon via simple mod

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: 'Aero Glass' theme coming soon via simple mod: If you are still using Windows 7, there is a good chance that you are using 'Aero Glass'. The theme has been widely popular among enthusiasts over the years, and if you are running Windows 10, you will soon have the option to turn this theme back on. The folks over at...