Windows 10: can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

Discus and support can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boat girl, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Boat girl Win User

can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11?

:)

Boat girl, Jun 17, 2022

2. Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?

I use Todo Agenda on my Android phone, which is a widget that you can add to your home screen that brings together various calendars into one list (color-coded).Is there anything similar for Windows 10?I would like it on my desktop, similar to a sticky note or a weather widget, rather than a full program/app.

King Mustard, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?

Rainlendar

can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11 [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 17, 2022
  4. donurs Win User

Windows 10 new clock and calendar

I upgraded from Win7 to Win 10 and am not able to view the new clock/calendar.
    Tried the "UseWin32TrayClockExperience" hack but it still does not work with the entry set at "0". If I edit the entry to "1", I do see the win7 old clock. Just not able to get the Win 10 clock/calendar working.
    Any suggestions?

donurs, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

1. can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11 - Similar Threads - clock calendar widgets

2. can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11: Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-clock-calendar-widgets-from-10-to/6faddb6f-0107-43cc-895d-47a4a7c76362
  3. calendar widget for desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calendar widget for desktop: As the title says, is there any way I can show my day's or week's schedule from either google calendar or outlook calendar on my windows 10 desktop? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kregkz/calendar_widget_for_desktop/
  4. Are there any small analog clock desktop widget for Windows 10?

Are there any small analog clock desktop widget for Windows 10?: Let's say I hover my mouse on top right corner of desktop and a small analog clock shows up displaying the current time. Is there something like this? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  5. can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver?: can I get a secure desktop calendar with clock from microsoft to be used as screensaver? It should be professional type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-secure-desktop-calendar-with-clock/b7a3fee1-5b99-43c5-9ef3-2536e0111f42
  6. Outlook Calendar Widget for Desktop

Outlook Calendar Widget for Desktop: Does something like this exist? Is it already built within the outlook calender software? I have seen many options like this for phones, but not for a PC yet. I want a window, very similar to a weather widget/notes on PC that will display my calendar on the desktop....
  7. DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?

DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?: During this Coronavirus pandemic, many people are really starting to use the home computer, smartphone, and Internet access for some serious business. I know we have been learning the PC for about 35 years now, but still having the same complaints. It's expensive, useless, a...
  8. Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?: I use Todo Agenda on my Android phone, which is a widget that you can add to your home screen that brings together various calendars into one list (color-coded).Is there anything similar for Windows 10?I would like it on my desktop, similar to a sticky note or a weather...
  9. How cazn I add a Clock Desktop Widget in Windows 10

How cazn I add a Clock Desktop Widget in Windows 10: How cazn I add a Clock Desktop Widget in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-cazn-i-add-a-clock-desktop-widget-in-windows/4f0d8882-f9b4-41de-96d9-c9c6ac152ad9
  10. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514