Windows 10: can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it

Discus and support can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was working on my assignment in notepad and it had content in it but i forgot to save it so can i get it back if yes.how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Irfan Ahmed Aziz Mohammed, Apr 9, 2024.

1. can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it

I was working on my assignment in notepad and it had content in it but i forgot to save it so can i get it back if yes.how?

:)

Irfan Ahmed Aziz Mohammed, Apr 9, 2024

2. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 9, 2024
  3. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 9, 2024
  4. can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it

Cannot save files in Documents

Hi,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding this issue like an issue with antivirus is not accepting your file in documents. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before this issue happens?
    • Which build of Windows are you running?
    • Are you running third party antivirus?
    • What program are you running to save on your documents?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Billion Debbarma
    on September 19, 2015 in this
    thread
    . This thread is a related issue with your concern and will work on your Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Apr 9, 2024
Thema:

can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it

1. can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it - Similar Threads - document was working

2. can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i get the document which i was working on where i havent saved it: I was working on my assignment in notepad and it had content in it but i forgot to save it so can i get it back if yes.how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-document-which-i-was-working-on/b38251b0-a591-4afc-b6d1-599ed99a271a
  3. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?: i HAVE MY OLD COMPUTER WITH wINDOWS 8.1 AND MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10. i HAVE SAVED MANNY E MAILS ON BOTH COMPUER BUT WHERE OR HOW CAN i FIND THEM ON BOTH COMPUTERS?...
  4. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?: i HAVE MY OLD COMPUTER WITH wINDOWS 8.1 AND MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10. i HAVE SAVED MANNY E MAILS ON BOTH COMPUER BUT WHERE OR HOW CAN i FIND THEM ON BOTH COMPUTERS?...
  5. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

6. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...: I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer. Problem is, I cannot open them using the Word program. So I looked at the Microsoft store for an app that would open them and...
  7. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...: I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer. Problem is, I cannot open them using the Word program. So I looked at the Microsoft store for an app that would open them and...
  8. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

9. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  10. Where can I get Fortnite?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get Fortnite?: how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2"