Windows 10: Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?

Discus and support Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RhondaOliver, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?

Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?

:)

RhondaOliver, Feb 7, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Which version of windows?

You can use any Windows Vista/7 disc with any license key, as the version (Basic, Home Premium, Pro, Ultimate, etc) is determined by the license key. All discs are the same, unless they're OEM, I think.

Red_Machine, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc? - Similar Threads - full version OEM

2. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars: I am in Saudi Arabia, and there are a lot places who sells windows 10 pro with about 24 rials or about 6.40 dollars and they will activate it for us, do Microsoft agrees for them and us as a users to use that windows, + I don't know the actual price of windows 10 pro here in...
  3. Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?: Because the recent windows 10 update my computer became unusable. I couldn't access the computer because the sign in prompt disappeared and trying to do an update rollback or repair or recovery through safe mode failed. So I had to reinstall my old windows 7 pro just...
  4. Can I install Windows 10 Pro OEM?

Can I install Windows 10 Pro OEM?: I built a new PC but currently only have the free version of Windows 10, can I activate it with a Windows 10 Pro OEM product key and use all the features I want? Since I read somewhere that this key does not work for home users, I am skeptical. Kann ich Windows 10 Pro OEM...
  5. Windows 10 pro OEM version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro OEM version: i wanted to know if it is legal to use windows 10 Pro OEM key to activate my unactivated windows 10 pro windows on my assembled machine for my personal use ? Also if I boaght it on Ebay and got the key via msg without physical media and and no COA does that make it properly...
  6. Can I sell my old OEM Windows 10 disc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I sell my old OEM Windows 10 disc?: Just bought Windows 10 Pro, want to sell my Home disc. It comes in this paper case and it also has no product key, which puzzles me. I've used it many times just fine and I guess I don't remember if I used a key or not. A quick Google search shows that some discs just don't...
  7. Using a Win 10 Pro full version disk with Win 10 OEM license to install OEM version of Win...

Using a Win 10 Pro full version disk with Win 10 OEM license to install OEM version of Win...: The subject says it most clearly. I need to upgrade two computers from Win 7 pro, and will have new hard drives for each of them. The full version download for Win 10 Pro comes with it's own product key, and there's an option to purchase just a product key for Win 10 Pro...
  8. how can I get a Windows 10 disc

how can I get a Windows 10 disc: Cannot boot a Dell Inspiron that was purchased in Sept 2017.........had Windows 10 preloaded and worked fine until an update about a week ago..... think a disc might help reset system......... when I try to start up it says can't find a bootable device....
  9. OEM Version of Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OEM Version of Windows 10 Pro: Hi, Where can I get the instructions to install win 10 pro on my current windows 8.1 desktop? I tried it once with no luck. According to Frye's Electronics' it will take some tools that I can download from Microsoft. I'm not sure where I can get them and which ones....
  10. Windows 10 Pro Full Install OEM download

Windows 10 Pro Full Install OEM download: Purchased digital download with product code key. Received product key. Download link does not appear to be working. How can I download a copy of Windows 10 Pro Full Install OEM version? Was at site to download digital copy but a product key is required. Now, I can't find it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 full version with disc

2. With the wibdows 10 full version OEM disc is it an update