Windows 10: Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?

Discus and support Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Greetings, I accidentally Uninstalled the Microsoft Store off of my Windows 10 Laptop. Stupid long story. Is there somewhere I can find online the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Apr 10, 2022.

1. Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?

Greetings, I accidentally Uninstalled the Microsoft Store off of my Windows 10 Laptop. Stupid long story. Is there somewhere I can find online the Microsoft Store to Re-Download it back onto my Windows 10 Laptop? All of the online Microsoft articles & suggestions wouldn't work & I finally got a female Human Support Agent to Chat with after several days & she didn't know what she was doing giving me 3 different sets of directions so fast I couldn't even start one set of directions before she came up with set #2 & set #3! Help, please?

:)

BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Apr 10, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 10, 2022
  4. CK011885 Win User

Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?

1. Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store somewhere

2. how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?: I can't install microsoft store app on my laptop. My microsoft store app went missing after I reset my device. Please fix it immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-re-install-or-get-back-the-microsoft/3c178e59-6ef0-4b86-b11d-9096d04f5266
  3. how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?: I can't install microsoft store app on my laptop. My microsoft store app went missing after I reset my device. Please fix it immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-re-install-or-get-back-the-microsoft/3c178e59-6ef0-4b86-b11d-9096d04f5266
  4. Microsoft store can't install anything, can i install microsoft store apps from somewhere else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can't install anything, can i install microsoft store apps from somewhere else?: I've tried to download minecraft for 2 hours now. Keep in mind i am trying to download bedrock edition and not java, so i cant go to alternative downloads page on minecraft.net. It either has a problem on "Microsoft's end" or something else. Went trough countless forums and...
  5. Microsoft store can't install anything, can i install microsoft store apps from somewhere else?

Microsoft store can't install anything, can i install microsoft store apps from somewhere else?: I've tried to download minecraft for 2 hours now. Keep in mind i am trying to download bedrock edition and not java, so i cant go to alternative downloads page on minecraft.net. It either has a problem on "Microsoft's end" or something else. Went trough countless forums and...
  6. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  7. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  8. Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?: Greetings, I accidentally Uninstalled the Microsoft Store off of my Windows 10 Laptop. Stupid long story. Is there somewhere I can find online the Microsoft Store to Re-Download it back onto my Windows 10 Laptop? All of the online Microsoft articles & suggestions wouldn't...
  9. Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?

Can I get the Microsoft Store somewhere to re-install it back onto my Windows 10 Device?: Greetings, I accidentally Uninstalled the Microsoft Store off of my Windows 10 Laptop. Stupid long story. Is there somewhere I can find online the Microsoft Store to Re-Download it back onto my Windows 10 Laptop? All of the online Microsoft articles & suggestions wouldn't...
  10. Installing Microsoft Store software onto a device that blocks the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Microsoft Store software onto a device that blocks the Store: I've purchased software from the Store in-browser and went to install it only to discover my SystemAdmin blocked the app as well as the Xbox app service (since I'm on Education Edition). I am also unable to download it because my device is not "applicable" to download...